Met a "Real" Stormtrooper!

Last weekend at Fanboy Con in Tampa I finally got to meet a real life Stormtrooper!

Julius Leflore, best known for roles as several characters in ROTJ including Skiff Master, Biker Scout, TK, and stunt double for Billy Dee Williams was one of the guests. Even though both Dave Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch were also guests, I was very excited to meet one of our own.

He was very nice and told me several "behind the scenes" stories like he was only hired for a week and ended up on set for 3 months. He also said that his TK thighs and shins were made of rubber making it easier for stunts. He was also the stunt guy who fell into the Sarlacc pit and said several people were hurt on that set including him. He didn't like the TK bucket as it wasn't comfortable. Really cool guy and seemed excited that I was there in armor talking to him.

It was awesome getting to finally for the first and last time meeting the boss "Lord Vader". He really seemed out of it most of the time but was very kind and funny. Jeremy of course was great as usual although I only saw him during their panel. Fanboy is a killer smaller con that brings a wide range of guests to both Knoxville and Tampa and treats us like VIPs.

post-16939-0-18164600-1438622083_thumb.jpg

• Like 7