Rocker placement question...

justjoseph63

Hola!  I have my FISD shirt ordered, and have a few questions when it comes to the rocker patches...

1.  What/where is the correct placement on the shirt?

2.  When (I have my application in) I reach Centurion, does it replace or go with my EIB rocker?

3.  I have a double EIB now, ANH Stunt and HWT, what would I do in this case?  (Or would it just be ostentatious to wear both)? 

Side note:  I will be applying for HWT Centurion once Gazmosis OK's me for ANH Centurion.  Then what?

Many thanks for any and all help/opinions!!!

• Like 1

there are absolutely no rules governing rocker placements.

we only ask that you have the designation.  it's not like a 501 member is going to be asked

to remove the location of ANY patch.

I would say for fun you can put the patches

stacked like this:

Centurion

EIB

EIB

FISD logo or patch.

having more than one rocker for each EIB is a great idea.

since I have 2 EIB awards I fully plan to go this route.

might actually make someone ask... hey buddy... why do you have 2 EIB rockers?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392
  • Like 1

Indeed, brother...  There are no rules.

If you want to emulate the US Army style, it would be Centurion above EIB, on the left shoulder, above the "patch."  In fact, if you want to make it look more complete, or official, you could order one of the patches (either standard blue, or Centurion Red) and sew that over the patch on the sleeve also.

20150627_002351_zpsnaem4mcu.thumb.jpg.f28c0723203cb9bf449aaac37c2e0927.jpg

Just my two cents.  Now that I've mentioned that, I need to order some more tabs, since I've got two FISD shirts, and one set of tabs..  :D

EDIT: I tried three times to get that photo to stay rotated and link it. It isn't working, it's almost 1am, and I've got like 30+ Members and cadets descending upon the house in like eight hours for an armor party. You're going to have to turn your head sideways like a dog. :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

I don't mean as in hard rules "you'll get kicked out of the legion for breaking them" or something like that. It would be absurd and silly.

But you will look funny if you put more than one of each at the same place, and chest and shoulder are the natural places for a patch like this. Personally I have one of each on my helmet bag, and on my carry case for the armour as well.

• Like 2