New eFX Stormtrooper Helmet announced.

http://www.efxcollectibles.com/

Same as the MR lid? I know its a lot of the MR guys running eFX.

I see better mic tips and correct tube stripe color. Looks pretty good at first glance!

I would have to toss the bubble lenses though...

It's the exact same MR LE lid. No changes. The goal was to get some additional ones out to help with demand. Lucas asked eFX to provide them and they were not on the origianl eFX plan. the only difference will the the plaque (eFX vs MR) and COA (same reason)

Not bad I'll have to wait and see more pics before I form an opinion on the helmet. Thanks for the info. :)

Would love to see on in person, or better a side by side to this or AP/TE2 for comparison.

I'll try to take some pics of my TE and my MR side by side. I can throw in my A.N.H. bucket as well (but it's not finished and is getting dirty). It should give you some idea of the proportions.

Is this a licensed Ainsworth product? :lol:

kind of disappointing if it's the exact MR helmet...still looks good tho.

ha... funny.

The reports are that Lucas asked eFX to create them to help with the demand. Lucas got wind of the fans being upset with the MR run being cut short/high cost of the "bay" etc..., so wanted to "help out". It's not a scheduled product for eFX, just an attempt to get some more buckets out there to help collectors.

ha... funny.

The reports are that Lucas asked eFX to create them to help with the demand. Lucas got wind of the fans being upset with the MR run being cut short/high cost of the "bay" etc..., so wanted to "help out". It's not a scheduled product for eFX, just an attempt to get some more buckets out there to help collectors.

You would imagine collectors would have been gouging on lid's of late.

Isn't Fleabay saturated with helmets right now & has been for the past few week's & not just the cheap MR stuff, I've seen some awesome Lid's going for very few dollars, some so low it's almost criminal! :(

You would imagine collectors would have been gouging on lid's of late.

Isn't Fleabay saturated with helmets right now & has been for the past few week's & not just the cheap MR stuff, I've seen some awesome Lid's going for very few dollars, some so low it's almost criminal! :(

I've not been checking. Are they MR LEs? Remember there is a large community of Licensed Collectable people vs Fan Made. the Licensed may be less accurate and in high numbers (vs fan made/cast), but it's better advertised and has that "licensed" appeal.

• 1 month later...