Photo problems.

I cannot for the life of me post photos on here. I never had problems before but now it's impossible. I cannot even write the image tags and paste the link as nothing pastes when I try and the image tab just stays empty when I try and type.

Anyone else having issues?

I've had the same problem since using windows 8.1, I just copy and paste in the image tags now and insert the link into that.

In the post window you type in, the far left, top row icon that looks like a light switch; you can press it to turn off the fancy-editing and use raw forum codes to post or insert formating using "BB-code". In our case, to insert images, use (IMG)http://www.something.com/path/to/image.jpg(/IMG)except you use [ and ] instead of parenthesis.

Actually you can use the IMG tags even without flipping the switch. Just type them in the editor as would do anything else. 

Maybe at some point the new version of our forum software will be more internet explorer friendly. 

-Eric

• Like 1

Actually you can use the IMG tags even without flipping the switch. Just type them in the editor as would do anything else. 

Maybe at some point the new version of our forum software will be more internet explorer friendly. 

-Eric

Or a forum that can handle the volume and database better.

Or a forum that can handle the volume and database better.

It's not the forum software... its the server itself.... and doofus! That has nothing to do with how much IE sucks.

-Eric

• Like 1

-Eric

I tried that and I could not paste anything into the image tags. Nothing worked. Even replying adding quotes like this would show no quote.