Newbie looking for Stormtrooper boots

Hi everyone! I am a newbie from Peru looking to join the 501st! 

I need stormtrooper boots to complete my suit. TKboots is out of stock and working with a new supplier so no boots for 3-4 weeks, Imperialboots dont reply my comunications in the web... any other boots seller? can you help me? thanks!!!

You can email Imperial Boots at contact@imperialboots.com

They're based out of China, so it may take until odd hours to get back to you.  Patience!  They're worth it when you get them!  (:

• Like 1

Hi Gonzalo!  I agree with Josh.. Francois, the owner, is a pleasure to deal with, but being in a different time zone might take a bit longer.  He usually gets them to you in about 10 days or so.

• Like 1

Hi Gonzalo!  I agree with Josh.. Francois, the owner, is a pleasure to deal with, but being in a different time zone might take a bit longer.  He usually gets them to you in about 10 days or so.

You can email Imperial Boots at contact@imperialboots.com

They're based out of China, so it may take until odd hours to get back to you.  Patience!  They're worth it when you get them!  (:

Thanks guys! I'll try to reach Francois by mail then!

Any chances you know another boot seller? Just in case he can not help me...

May the force be with you this weekend!

I've been searching for months for the correct stormtrooper boot and when I did find them they were very large..(14)  so what I did was I went to New York (I live in Jersey) I found a pair of Tommy Hilfiger Chelsea boot ...They only had brown ..The last pair and in my size (9) and I paid $100.00 for them.  It was an oppertunity I wasn't going to pass up after such a long search So I grabbed them and I painted them white.  Only problem I have now is the paint keeps peeling off the front.  I don't care because I know their is a way to fix that   but my search is over...Go online checkout the TH sight and you will find them or else you will be looking for a while. I know you will find them eventually...Good luck brother.

If the paint is peeling off, there's probably still wax or polish on the boots underneath.  You'll need to strip off the paint and then strip off the wax before repainting.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27114-dyeing-black-boots-white/

Edited by Kredal