Looking for Hengstler Dimensions

Hi everyone! I'm new here and was told by a friend from the Imperial Royal Arms Forum that you might be able to help me out.

In my soon-to-be-new quest of building an accurate Stormtrooper blaster, I've been on the hunt for Hengstler counters. Here's my dilemma: I don't want to pay the price for a real one but don't a resin cast either.

What's a guy to do??? Well, I contacted Evolution Props and asked if he could make an aluminum replica counter. He said with correct reference, it shouldn't be a problem. He told me he will be on holiday until April 23 and I told him I would search for more reference material during that time.

Here's what I need from you guys. If you have a Hengstler or a blaster that has one, I could use dimensions, as much as you can get me: height , width, length, depths of grooves or milled areas, anything and everything. The more we collect, the more accurate he can make the part!

Thanks for your help everyone! Let's make this come to life!

I don't see how a custom machined one can be cheaper than the real deal as long as you settle for a non-eagle version.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sounds like an expensive idea, Matt.

However, I can fully understand your point and there is already a solution for your problem here on the FISD.

Dennis (Blue Snaggletooth) offers Counter Conversion Kits and Counter Imitates

Sounds like an expensive idea, Matt.

However, I can fully understand your point and there is already a solution for your problem here on the FISD.

Dennis (Blue Snaggletooth) offers Counter Conversion Kits and Counter Imitates

Ahh this looks interesting! So what's the main difference between the two and what material are they? Even if they are resin, they look phenominal and just may be exactly what I'm looking for!

However, is there a reason these threads are locked?

Edited by Machinimax

Ahh this looks interesting! So what's the main difference between the two and what material are they? Even if they are resin, they look phenominal and just may be exactly what I'm looking for!

However, is there a reason these threads are locked?

For the counter conversion kit you will need a resin counter in your blaster kit to add this to it, while the counter imitates replace the complete counter on your blaster.

Both threads worked fine when I clicked them, nothing locked. :huh: