Ah the age old question.... Where can i get a pair of size 10 boots, going to starwars event in costume (at daughters demand) and still missing boots, and really dont want to have to buy the non-accurate jedi robe ones just to get by

Anyone have a pair or know where they are in stock

I would suggest Imperialboots.  They are Chinese made, but get here pretty quick, (10 days) and I am really pleased with the quality.  I would suggest ordering a half or full size bigger than you normally wear, though.  You can find info. here in the "Boots and other soft parts" section, I believe.

Look online or at a store near you for black chelsea or jodhpur boots, buy some white leather paint in a rattle can and do it yourself.

Takes two days and you are done.

Screen accurate, cheap and durable.

Just make sure your boots have a high shaft.

I recommend TKboots.com, too.  They had my size in stock, and it took less than seven days to receive them.  Just make sure you follow their advice on how to size them.

Edited by Skypig

I attempted to go through TK boots at first, but they have been in transition to a new facility, and have not got back to full operation yet, and as such , they do not have all sizes available.  Imperial Boots has normal sizes, and if you are unsure about what size you would need, you can just send him the measurements of your foot, and he can tell you how to make the order from there.  I ordered both my TK (which had to be custom fit since I wear a US size 14) and my wife's Imperial Line Officer boots through him, and the COMBINED cost was about 300 with shipping.  He is also very good about replying to emails and keeping in touch if you have any questions or concerns.

Chris,

Thank you for this clear explanation about IB.

You also can mention that you got the biggest TK boot ever done in the galaxy! Size 15US in fact or size 50Europe. I am going to take you a picture of this feat!

François

giant_10.jpg

double10.jpg

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 1

gonna pimp Francois boots again. love them! 10 troops in, and a LOT of walking in them, 4 miles at one troop alone, they are comfortable! He got them to me fast too. USPS messed up and lost the first ones, he said no problem, pay shipping and Ill get you another pair at no charge. I ended up finding out that another business in my complex had them so I canceled. Very good guy to deal with! 

Chris,

Thank you for this clear explanation about IB.

You also can mention that you got the biggest TK boot ever done in the galaxy! Size 15US in fact or size 50Europe. I am going to take you a picture of this feat!

François

Go for it!  I'm excited to see how they turned out!

(See! He even replies to posts!)