EA to Reveal Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay at Star Wars Celebration!

Dark PWF

Here you go gamer nerds (like me! ;) )

http://www.slashgear.com/star-wars-battlefront-set-for-reveal-at-star-wars-celebration-2015-19374460/

celebrationfront-820x420.jpg

For those of you on my Facebook, you may have seen a picture or two that I shared, of a TK and a TD (oh, and a couple of Rebel Pilots) at an event here in Fort Worth where EA COO Peter Moore was addressing Gamestop Regional Managers and he happened to show the crowd some gameplay footage never before seen outside of 300 people who work at EA.

I cannot at this time confirm or deny who that TK may have been, but this is something you're going to want to see!!!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 4

I think 360 and ps3 will be discontinuing new releases this year

Well that's a kick in the cod piece. Oh well armor first THEN upgrade to ps4..or another costume, but armor must be done first..soon I hope :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pointing out that he said he thinks they're discontinuing. I'm fairly certain that MS has promised at least five years of 360 support, but that doesn't mean developers will, and means less for Sony.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk 2