Quick Question re: Right side Snap on Ab Armour

Hi Guys.

In relation to ANH right side snap, I have been Making snap plates and looking at my 15mm Snaps and the back part looks very Small, in Relation to the AB right side Snap back that is on the outside of the Amour facing in, I Cant seem to find if its actually just the back of the 15mm Snap or actually is 15mm, is there a screen Accurate match? anyone know

this snap is What I mean,,

Just Wondering, and thanks

fdXqyIr.jpg

Troopermaster Paul supplies snaps in his strapping kit from a german Company called "PRYM". It is the back of the 15 mm snap and they are 10 mm wide.

Prym obviously sells around the world, because their instructions are in 20 languages ...

You will unlikely find genuine Newey snaps as they are very rare, but i had found some decent equivalent when i looked for it. Here's the thread with links on eBay:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27253-newey-style-snaps/

Wow talk about miss judging, What I though where to small are possibly to big,.. Im using prym 15mm Sport camping Snaps, for snap plates etc for internal strapping..

Here is the back of the current 15mm Snaps I am using for internal strapping  in the right AB spot.. Too big? they measure around 12-13mm( Half inch)  I need to get silver of course -  thoughts or Are the screen Accurate 10mm?

thanks a Million guys, as I off to the shop tomorrow to get more snaps anyway for strapping,,, so I can hopefully pick up the Correct snap for the right AB Section as well

----------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021