What are your other passions besides stormtrooping?(Hobbies)

Polar

I see all your viril and manly passions, and here I am with my genealogy  ;)   I'm doing my genealogy since 1997.  My family kept a lot of pictures and stories from our ancestors, so I'm very lucky.  I have pictures of all the people up to 3x great-grand-parents, and even higher in some branches.  Recently I started a small "family pictures" website to host my family pictures, and let other people to do the same with their families.

I'm also a videogame collector, but I don't have much time to play, and even to collect.  In fact I practically stopped all of that, but I still love classic games !

Oh, and also gerontophilia  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dark CMF, Where in NY do you play?!?! I live in Finger lakes region and I can hardly find anybody to play paintball/airsoft anymore!

I am oringinally from that area, but reside in TN.

Ok, so hobbies. Always been a huge Mustang fan and have owned a few Mustang most being specialty mustangs, 02 Saleen, 10 Stage 3 Roush and then a 13 Stage 3 Roush. All are currently sold due to me close to my "first" retirement. Once I get my second career started I will possibly get back into one.

A real big Lego Star Wars fan and have a large O/T collection of Lego SW sets in my man cave/bulding room. I make my own models during my free time. Currently working on a project I plan on revealing at the next Celebration in Orlando. Not sure how many of you attended CVI in 2012 and saw the Lego sets on display. Mine was the large ISD I had built from scratch.

Aside from that, picked up road biking this past fall. Glad spring/warmer weather is here so I can start riding again. I was a avid runner, but between my recently diagnosed sciatica and degenerate back diesase my running has been sidelined for now. 18 years in the Army will do that to you. Luckly biking is a less impact activity.

Of course myself and my boys fish and play airsoft here and there as well. Stay pretty busy. Lot of cool hobbies you all are into. Radio control planes would be cool to get into.

I was thinking a few weeks ago about a thread like this, but wasn't sure of I should or not.

I'm a petrol head from way back.

Have mainly been in to Fords and Mazda rotaries.

I had a nice classic Australian Falcon, was such a nice cruiser.

Unfortunately it became impractical as a family car and I moved on.

xc600x450.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

But with the loss of the old beast came a "daily driver" which turned into a project.

So enter the little blue beasty, my Mirage hatch, or Colt as they call it in the UK.

It's not exactly the stock 68kw slug it used to be... Makes the daily commute tolerable :D

And much fun to drag race and take to the skid pan.

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5714.jpg

And that ^^^^^ guys is why the Mrs is happy for me to troop, it costs a lot less, lol

Still an on going project, but it never ends I guess. #carmoddinglife