Identification of helmet

Hi there, I'm asking for a friend who showed me his bucket today, so I would identify it/the manufacturer for him. I first thought Don Post, but then comparing it with adquate pics it did not match. Can anyone identify this bucket for my friend?

It is a three part helmet, made from at least 2mm ABS. Faceplate, dome and backpart of the helmet are separate parts. It weighs comparably with the MR/eFX and is as sturdy. It comes with brown bubblelenses. The low ridge of the dome almost looks like it was meant to be covered by the backpart.

0ClAj9E.jpg

Thanks for your help, troopers!

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

No sir, I don't like it..  Where did your friend get it!?

He got it dirt cheap with a complete set of armour, probably to the same quality standard as the helmet from an aquaintance of his.

That's an old Movie FX lid, based on the Don Post statue.

That would explain much (Don Post resemblance/vague detaols, etc.), and is not unlikely at all. Did Movie FX form their old buckets by taking the form directly off of the statue?

I have no clue as to how the moulds were made, I just know what the lids looked like. They were out of production when I got involved in the scene, but still donned by a few German Garrison members back then.