Sandtrooper Backpack no more allowed?

Manutex

So help me clear this up. I have screenshot from ANH of a TK with Pauldron and pouches but NO pack. Is he a HWT or just a clean TD? Because THAT'S what I want to do next. If he's considered a HWT then a pack should not be required for basic approval. If he's a TD then I need to head on over to MEPD.

Edited by chadder

So help me clear this up. I have screenshot from ANH of a TK with Pauldron and pouches but NO pack. Is he a HWT or just a clean TD? Because THAT'S what I want to do next. If he's considered a HWT then a pack should not be required for basic approval. If he's a TD then I need to head on over to MEPD.

The current CRL HWT is from the 1st battlefront game. There is no CRL for the new battlefront game as of yet.  A TD is a whole other beast, do not get the two confused.

The current HWT wears a pack and you're required to have one for basic, always has been always will be.

Hope that clears things up.  :salute:

Or...if its a clear screenshot...can you see the sniperplate? If yes, you can work with your gml with the appropriate detachment for a first in legion crl as "embelleshed tk" or "packless td".

Post it up. But there already is a packless TD at MEPD, which is probably what you're looking at.