Dia De Los Muertos Helmet - Albuquerque

I finally finished my first day of the dead helmet.  I haven't completed the base yet, it still needs paint.  The stands were produced by Eric.  His page is here if anyone is interested in purchasing one for themselves.  I had these rose bases custom made: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15215-helmet-stands/#entry184501.    And if you are interested in what it took to get from nothing to here, you can find my mold build and vacuum mold assembly here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27185-albuquerque-storm-trooper-helmet-mold/.  

I'm not exactly sure what the plan is yet.  My first thought is to make about 5 of these in different colors and designs and put them in a gallery and accompany them with photographs of female models wearing them in ball gowns and lingerie, but I have had a few requests to sell them outright.  We shall see how this progresses and how much energy I have.

16115195140_209b64d719_z.jpg

16116429409_2ef6c2dc01_z.jpg

16276633546_078290ff37_z.jpg

15682681733_d341095243_z.jpg

• Like 3

SPECTACULAR!!!  You're making those having trouble painting the traps and frown look bad!  This is such an odd cultural mix, but I'd be immediately drawn to it for further investigation.  LOL, and especially if the display includes models in lingerie! :) Probably some purists won't like it, but I think it's GREAT!  Thanks for sharing your talents!!!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

I love it! Very creative and unique. Imagine doing an entire suit showcasing Dia De Los Muertos! definitely excited and anticipating what other renditions you will produce. Ever thought of forming different colors of abs/hips other than white for the base? Just a thought....

Edited by sleatherman4