TK-77077 - Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status[RS Props][413]

TK-77077 - Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status

Mandatory Information

Armor: RS Prop Masters

Helmet: RS Prop Masters

Blasters:

• DLT-19 => self-modified Hyperfirm
  • E-11 => self-made with original Sterling, org. Hengstler Counter (big eagle), org. Scope M19 and "org" Power Cylinder (PlayfulWolfCub)

Here the Link to my Blaster Build: Vadier´s Blaster Guide

http://www.501st.de/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=39

Height: 187 cm

Weight: 85 kg

Boots: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: RS Prob Masters

Hand Plates: Sonnenschein - Latex Rubber and Gloves

Electronics: None

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster: BH-4517

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

ux2iatzt.jpg

Full Body Back

3zz3oppk.jpg

i78khbg7.jpg

Full Right

lvzcnah7.jpg

Full Left

xkiynx5t.jpg

Right Side Detail

(In the meantime I lost 20 kg, so the gap between front and back is much closer :) You can see this by Trooper in Action Pictures.)

zi2f6yfo.jpg

Left Side Detail

w8dabbkm.jpg

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22604-expert-infantry-application-photo-checklist/

Hey there, Trooper!!! Please review the photo checklist from the link above. Match the photo with the point on the list and this will ensure all required photos are present.

Trooper in Action

Some moments in the life of a Stormtrooper :)

Celebration 2013

jnue6i28.jpg

u8ez6c3a.jpg

xmhwvw22.jpg

n535jfza.jpg

wavw7tsb.jpg

xoquxci7.jpg

m42evwzm.jpg

kz98qsmy.jpg

h9hwimdg.jpg

72i7c9e9.jpg

y9si9mcg.jpg

hls2zkra.jpg

Jedi Con 2014

ln3nf7im.jpg

dbqkuwgs.jpg

g26kvc74.jpg

mfrk4y7z.jpg

dz6pcnoh.jpg

Vadier, good luck in your pursuit of EIB. Your armor certainly looks to be a quality build. There are just a few things that I see in a quick looking over of it.

There's one big thing that stands out to me and you mentioned it already, and that is some of the gaps. As you said, in the action shots it is clear that you've lost weight (congratulations on that, btw), so you might want to retake your photos (using the guidelines Steve linked for you) so that is more apparent, and ensure that the gaps (sides and back) are minimized in the photos. Next is that it looks as if you don't have your holster attached in the photos. In other photos it clearly is so once again, retaking the submission photos will solve that. The third thing is that it looks like you've got different rank bars painted on each side of your helmet, and they should be the same one. Finally, just an observation here, the TD screws should be black flathead screws - this shouldn't impact your application though. ;)

Unless anyone else has anything else that I just didn't catch, I don't think you've got much work to do to earn EIB. Again, good luck!

Edited by Dark CMF

Hello Steve, hello Tim,

thanks for your help!

I make some new Pictures. Much better! :) coming soon ...

Steve,

the painting of the Ear Bars ist different, yes. I found the Pictures here:

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-ANH-Stunt-Stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm

Best wishes

Sven

...and here the pictures

Full Body Front

xtzk8un8.jpg

f4cxe4go.jpg

syjotvtr.jpg

Full Body Back

66bmtsnw.jpg

dryc5mao.jpg

7dldzdmn.jpg

Full Right

zlb2oxpy.jpg

Full Left

wu9sdskn.jpg

Right Side Detail

apyhqyye.jpg

ozuamoob.jpg

Left Side Detail

pgxxpqn4.jpg

unroqutt.jpg

In Action

xj7v3ngi.jpg

r6l8olkr.jpg

And some more Details:

Shoulder Straps

Free Float in Back / Held Down with Elastic / Glued in Front

a9b6wfh2.jpg

twei8h73.jpg

Arms

No Return Edge on Forearm

o2c4lptx.jpg

x6i3zdeh.jpg

I hope you like the update

Best Wishes from Germany

Sven

That E-11 man... mind-blowing! And what an amazing loss of weight. Congrats, you'd deserve an award just for that ;)

Fix that gap between your kydney and back plates and you'll be near perfect. I read you're tall but perhaps by lengthening the shoulder bridges and then thightening the elastics between the kydney/back, you could manage to reduce it to a less noticeable gap.

Hey Sven:

As has already been mentioned, you have an impressive collection of weapons. It is always a pleasure to see another set of RS armor. So let's take a look at yours!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted. Thank you also for sharing your trooping adventures! It's nice to see a set of armor in action!! Very well constructed and a fine overall job! Your armor meets all the requirements so with that I would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry!!! Note: Sven's original pictures show his suit with much more than the required 1/2 inch maximum gap on the side seams which is something not allowed by EIB standards. However, he also posted pics lower in the thread showing his weight loss and the improved look of the armor on him.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is the section where your fellow troopers and myself give suggestions to improve the overall look/accuracy of your armor. These are just suggestions that do not have an effect on your applications.

First off, I want to congratulate you on your weight loss! This was an incredible accomplishment that completely changed the overall look of your armor on you. Well done!!! 

You have done a great job so I don;t have too much to mention other than dabbing some white paint on the bracket screws and maybe changing out the "cross head" screws for black slotted screws on your thermal detonator. 

Another suggestion is to get some thin, black wires for the t-tracks on your DLT-19 as seen here:post-12041-0-21204200-1413173756_thumb.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

The first thing that will need to be fixed is the gap between your kidney and your back plate. The gap here should be close to nothing. 

Second, the straps on your holster seem a little long. They should be right around 25mm between the belt and the holster.

Third is an issue that comes up here a lot. Your weight loss needs to be celebrated and if you decide to continue to lose more this will be easy! I am talking about the hardware locations on your side seams. The left side rivets and right side male snap should be close to 10 MM in from the seam itself. If you decide to continue your weight loss, you just need to trim the extra plastic here:post-12041-0-00684800-1413174244_thumb.jpg on your left, and here:post-12041-0-14418900-1413174283_thumb.jpg on your right. However, if you are not planning on this, I would like to see the hardware in the proper locations on your left here:post-12041-0-89848900-1413174364_thumb.jpg and on your right here:post-12041-0-00484000-1413174406_thumb.jpg

Congratulations again on your accomplishments!!! You should be proud!!!

\

Congratulations Sven!!!

Great work, winning attitude, and persistence will go a long way in improving armor every time!

Again, Congratulations and I proudly welcome you to the ranks of EIB!!