hypafirm

I think Walt is asking about the material Hyperfirm uses to cast his blasters. If I'm not mistaken I think the guy keeps it a pretty good secret.

-Eric

http://www.reynoldsam.com

This is a place which will be your last stop for anything molding or casting. Word of warning:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Unless you plan on doing a run of several of anything, it's not worth the money to do just one.

More than likely, platinum silicone was used to take the molds and urethane rubber is used to make the pulls.

Hyperfirm blasters use some type of rubber and they are awesome. Good detail and you don't have to worry about clocking a younglings in the head with it. Very lightweight. A Hyperfirm E11 is on my list of must get for my TK as my resin is SO heavy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are pros and cons about the Hyperfirm. They do have a tendency to over weather them, the scope rail is not accurate, but it is ready out of the box and no bumps on the heads of kids who sneak in under the vision line and go ahead and drop it. No repairs is always a good thing!