TK-14169 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [FX][404]

TK-14169 requesting EIB for my first Armor

Build Thread for reference/additional details: http://www.501st.de/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1071&rowstart=0

Build Thread for Blaster: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27140-blaster-with-light-and-sound/

Stats:

• Armor = FX
  • Helmet= Troopermaster
  • Blaster= Selfmade from Scratch

Optional

• Height = 1.79m
  • Weight = 76 kg
  • Boots = Jodhpur Boots paintes white by myself
  • Canvas belt = Selfmade
  • Hand Plates = FX
  • Neck Seal = Selfmade
  • Holster = Darman

Armor Photos

Full Body Front

Haui_Vorne.jpg

Haui_hinten.jpg

Haui_links_armoben.jpg

Haui_rechts_Armoben.jpg

Haui_rechts_Detail.jpg

Haui_links_Detail.jpg

Armor Details

Haui_Abdomen.jpg

Haui_Action.jpg

Haui_Strapping2.jpg

Haui_strapping3.jpg

Haui_Strapping1.jpg

Helmet Details

Haui_helm_vorne.jpg

Haui_Helm_links.jpg

Haui_Helm_hinten.jpg

Haui_Helm_rechts.jpg

Haui_Helm_mictips.jpg

Haui_Helm_Lens.jpg

Blaster Details

Haui_blaster_links.jpg

Haui_blaster_rechts.jpg

Haui_blasterhinten.jpg

Accessory Details

Haui_neckseal1.jpg

Haui_neckseal2.jpg

Haui_detornator1.jpg

Haui_detornator2.jpg

Haui_Holster.jpg

Haui_Holster2.jpg

Hi there,

You did a good job, turning this FX suit, bought on ebay, into something nice.

Some general advice, which you could take into consideration after the real verdict has been given:

The CRL for Kidney armor states:

‘ Squared cut-out sections at the lower left and right corners of the Kidney Armor.

The cut out is roughly 15 mm tall from the bottom and 10 mm in from the side.’

I do not see that in your armor.

I don’t know if it will affect your application, but you should pay attention to how your limp parts are positioned. Your right lower arm seems to be twisted too much to the right side. Twist it back, so that the part with the ridges faces to the right and not to the back.

Also because the richt tigh is facing outward a bit, it is hard to see, but I am not sure if the ammo pack is centered. It seems to be too fat to the right.

The size of your leg parts seem to be bigger then needed. You might want to consider trimming them down to fit your legs better.

Amazing job on your blaster! Totally build from scratch!

a small point of attention: there are too many shiny unpainted parts on your blaster. Paint those parts black. And if you want, you can then apply some wheathering later. The power cords are not correct. They need to be curled.

Conclusion, good job, succes with your application!

The cut out is missing in this type of armor if it is required for eib then  i have to modify the armor.

The arm is twisted a Little bit this can Happen because i did not use foam inside to fix it it is attached to the Bizeps-Part with a Strip .

I know the upper-leg-parts are big and i cut of as Much Plastic as possible But when i cut more then the both Parts of which the leg is Made will not be symmetrical and then i think

The leg will Look very strange.

the unshiny Parts of the blaster will  get. Some New Black Color. I Made some troops with this blaster and there he "lost" the color

Hey Markus!! Sorry for the delayed response here. It was for no other reason than my real life got in the way and work called me away from home without the proper time to sit down with your application. I am sorry!! 

You have done some marvelous work with your FX armor here! You have some real talent and attention to detail. Perhaps if you decide to make an upgrade in the future, I am certain with your talents, your armor will look stellar. 

So let's look at your armor and your application!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Your application was perfect. All required submission photos have been posted! You armor meets all necessary requirements for EIB. Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is the section where myself and your fellow troopers make suggestions to better improve your armor. These are suggestions and do not affect your application.

Like I mentioned earlier, you have made some nice upgrades to improve this FX set. New ab buttons, an AWESOME helmet, nice belt, bicep hooks, ab to kidney hardware, nice holster with good placement to name a few. 

Make sure that your biceps are turned a little further inward. The molded ridge on the bicep should match the one on the shoulder bell. 

I would also look into placing a bit of foam into your shins to keep them from rotating on you.

A tighter undersuit shirt will prevent the gathering of material at your elbows and will look sleeker.

Laslt, great job with the scratch build on your blaster!!  I would find a way to black out the wires coming out of your counter. It looks like you have electronics in your blaster so replacing them is probably not an option. I would also black out the nut/screw combination on your folding stock so that isn't so noticeable. I am not sure what the silver lever is on the underside of the blaster near the butt cap???? 

If I was to suggest changes, it would be to lower your scope rail a bit and to trim back the T-track so the track and the scope rail do not end in the same vent hole. Look at this blaster below.13222307554_d4dbb6ae3e_b.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

​Due to the nature of the FX armor, it is unfortunately not eligible for Centurion. But that doesn;t mean you shouldn't be out there making people smile and making your Garrison proud. I would troop beside you any day!!

Congratulations on EIB!!

Hi Gazmosis, Thanks for the tips. I will make the Changes to the blaster.

The shins are. Modified now i Attached some velcro to the Inside and to the shoe,

So the Shin is connected to the shoe and can not move.