TK build shopping list

I'm guessing that someone here at some time created a shopping checklist with all the components ((snaps-number & sizes), velcro- (overall minimum lengths/color/width), etc.)) needed to build their ANH uniform. I'd love to have a checklist to take to a JoAnn fabric store and get everything I need, all in one trip. 

It would be even greater if their were recommendations for some suggested tools preferred for working with snaps or anything else that would help a Noob like myself. Does a checklist exist?

Edited by TK Trooper

Research, research, research, that's the way it rolls.

But you can find everything you need right here in the forums

Unfortunately, there is no go-to universal list of all the odds and ends you need to build your armor.  You just need to read up and research build threads here to figure it all out and make your own list.  Tools and supplies used for armor builds can vary a lot from person to person, depending on experience, preferences, comfort-level with certain tools, glue preference, and assembly methods.  I don't think ANY trooper here can say they got everything they needed in just ONE trip to the fabric/art/hobby/hardware store.  I lost track of how many purchases I made in stores and on-line for everything I needed.  It's a process and an adventure. Good luck and have fun!   :duim:     

Edited by RainTrooper

Unfortunately, there is no go-to universal list of all the odds and ends you need to build your armor.  You just need to read up and research build threads here to figure it all out and make your own list.  Tools and supplies used for armor builds can vary a lot from person to person, depending on experience, preferences, comfort-level with certain tools, glue preference, and assembly methods.  I don't think ANY trooper here can say they got everything they needed in just ONE trip to the fabric/art/hobby/hardware store.  I lost track of how many purchases I made in stores and on-line for everything I needed.  It's a process and an adventure. Good luck and have fun!   :duim:     

sorry but there is in fact a list http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/18735-tk-resource-thread/

best to simply know where in fact it is!

sorry but there is in fact a list http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/18735-tk-resource-thread/

best to simply know where in fact it is!

I stand corrected. A great list!  Although, some research is still needed to find the correct size and type of snaps, rivets, velcro, elastic, and webbing as the original poster was inquiring about.  

the original poster simply needs to choose for themselves on 2 courses of action.

1.strap it like the originals.  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26477-what-we-know-about-strapping-snaps-rivets-etc/#entry334341

2. strap it custom.  use a build thread as a ref.