Help needed to apply for EIB &Centurion status

Hi guys, it's been a good few years since I was EIB ('Elite', back then!) with my first TK back in the day, bu tI have finally got a new TK cleared today with the UK Garrison. It's been built conforming ot the Centurion CRL, so can someone please help me out and tell me what I need to do to apply for Centurion?

I guess I need the links etc. Got all the photos etc ready.

Thanks,

Tee

Hi Terry, 

Steve beat me to it...I went to copy the link and came back to find he had already responded.

BTW, my great grandmother is from Pontypridd, Wales!!!  I took vacation there and explored the area a few years ago - I met John Leatherby and he invited me to his house for tea and biscuits with his wife - wonderful people!!!

Thanks guys!

Small world, Aaron!  Aside form Pontypridd being the home town of singer Tom Jones, and the place where Doctor Who was made from 2005 - 2012, it's not much to write home about, to be honest.

Once you have your 501st status on this forum you can create the application. It's setup like that by design.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk