Fonts for counter

I'd like to do the customization of putting my TK number in the Hengstler counter,I have a base and using the Gimp program have tried many fonts.but none look correct...any ideas on the correct one or a good looking font?

I couldn't find anyone who mentions what font they use but I followed a lot of this build and he shows his counter. Maybe you can find a match to the pics of his counter!

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19872-dm101-doopys-e11-blaster-build/

Good luck. Please share if you find a match....

On 6/16/2014 at 8:58 PM, SIMpixels said:

It was Univers LT Std 59 Ultra Condensed that I used. It appears that the only tweak I had to do was the spacing to get it to fit correctly on the spools:

---------

Close enough. :duim:

That looks awesome Simon!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

--------Righty-o....couldn't find a free download of Univers LT Std 59 Ultra Condensed.....so I found a similar font called Oswald Bold Ultra..This is a really rough 5 min job just to give you'all an idea....Thanks Guys for getting me this far...so when I FINALLY get an E-11 (ok I'm waiting for Doopy's or DVH to start making pipe kits again.....I'll make a good one...any ideas on the size? in mm? as I have a trooper already wanting his own TK numbers...geez...I might just print it on a Decal sheet and transfer it to plastic card (yes I also build Spitfires)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

As I mention in my thread, I'll happily make one in any number you like:

075312_w_zps415ab15d.webp.26a184a52e1c40b0f7243dcf939a9a00.webp

(just print out 100% @ 300 dpi and it'll be the right size) :)

And if you PM me an email address I'll send you the PDF template I made too, it has all the sizes on.

(That's the Adobe Reader PDF for the Hengstler window sizes, not the Photoshop file for the actual numbers)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

those pdf templates and number graphics work like a charm ,all fit together perfectly,,,,but it's my printer that letting me down,can't seem to get the size right,can only print by percentage ,not having an actual counter in front of me leaves me with alot of guess work....couldn't get somebody to actually measure the length and width of the print-out in millimeters could I? 

The window template PDF I sent already has all the dimensions on it (on the top left hand corner of the page). The window part should print out at 34mm wide x 10mm high.

The numbers themselves should print out at 33mm x 9mm to give you .5mm clearance all round (just in case the edges of the slot that's cut isn't quite square).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/17/2014 at 8:06 PM, SIMpixels said:

As I mention in my thread, I'll happily make one in any number you like:

---------

(just print out 100% @ 300 dpi and it'll be the right size) :)

And if you PM me an email address I'll send you the PDF template I made too, it has all the sizes on.

(That's the Adobe Reader PDF for the Hengstler window sizes, not the Photoshop file for the actual numbers)

Is there anyway you still have a PDF template or PSD file for this? I would like o use your template for my rubies blaster.