MTV Cribs - Star Wars Edition

maxsteele

From the guys who brought you the Stormtrooper Twerk video, it's MTV Cribs - Star Wars Edition!

While I admire the creativity with this, I have to wonder why they used Rubies costumes for every single TK?  In the pool scene, I believe that's a screen-accurate C-3PO, and the Jabba puppet looks pretty good as well.  There's also a TIE Pilot in one shot.  It seems like they had support and people from 501st / Rebel Legion members, but they still used Rubies costumes.

They apparently have a lot of money lol, and Rubies is the only readily available fully done stormtrooper (if you can call it that). I doubt they're as die hard as is here on the forums lol so they probably sae a pic and thought hmmm looks good to me lol.. but yea the threepio was badass

The sad thing is that Rubies suits cost the same (or more in some cases) as some of the legit armor kits  :vomit-into-the-toilet:

It's not that they can't afford good armor. They're either unaware that better armor exists, they don't have the know-how to build their own, or they're too impatient to wait for someone to build one for them

That aside, the video itself was sorta "meh." I derive more entertainment from looking at funny cat pictures  :duimomlaag:

Edited by SolidScrafty

Yeah Rubies is trash, but it's commercially available, finished armor thats easily recognizable as being a stormtrooper, and did I mention fully finished from the package?

Likely these guys are just doing something that seems cool, easy and doesn't take a lot of pre-production time building a set of armor, gathering the parts and so on.