Any EIB Deathtroopers yet?

I tried searching around but had no luck: Have their been any EIB Deathtroopers yet?

I'd like to help toward the EIB goals for the year. My white TK is very close but I'm really more into the deathtrooper.

Are the blue bits in the CRL accurate for what we'd want? If so I've got a bit of work, but not much. Plus, being deathtrooper #1, I think it would also be cool to be EIB #1 ;)

I could be mistaken because I am a bit of a noob tbh, but Death troopers are considered "expanded universe" therefore non-canonical and as such they cannot become EIB/Centurion or be used to join the 501st.. But I am not 100% on this.

I am not a 501st member, but I'll spit out some info that I absorbed over the past few months. Expanded Universe characters can be used to join the 501st, as long as they have canon full-body reference images. As long as it's got ties to LFL, it's canon. That includes comics, games, movies, the animated TV shows, and to a lesser extent, licensed toys and figures. If EU characters were not accepted, you wouldn't see any Darth Revan, Jodo Kast, Shadow Stormtroopers, or any of the video game characters like the TK Commander or Incinerator. I could go on for pages listing them all but you get my point. I'm aware that there are some EIB and Centurion approved TK Commanders and Incinerators, which fall into the same category as Death Troopers if I'm not mistaken. 

I would think that the 501st Legion has some sort of database to keep track of EIB approved costumes....

Edited by SolidScrafty

I don't see any reasons why the Death Troopers wouldn't be able to submit for EIB and Centurion, like any Extended Universe armors. Why the CRL would had been written if it was useless?

I think there's no EIB death trooper yet because it's a rather uncommon costume.

Are the blue bits in the CRL accurate for what we'd want? If so I've got a bit of work, but not much. Plus, being deathtrooper #1, I think it would also be cool to be EIB #1 ;)

Would worth a kudos ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The Deathtrooper is most certainly a Legion approved costume... I was DT#1 (and technically also part of the team that vetted it for Legion approval in the first place).

EIB is 100% determined by the detachment. It has no relevance outside of here. But, since the det is looking to hit an EIB target this year, I thought it would be fun to do. If I just need to follow the blue on the CRL I can knock out the few required mods in an evening. I just want to make sure that this is something that has been thought about / that the CRL is correct before doing the work.