Doopy Doo's help

kenseyphoto

Hello all,

I just purchased the Doopy Doo's ANH E-11 blaster.  Just a couple questions before I decide to get started.  I know I'm gonna have to make an aluminum scope rail and the Hengstler counter.  What else should I make (or remake to metal) to make my blaster more screen accurate?

Does anyone have any tips to help make my process smooth?

All help is welcome  :)

Thank you!

Paul,

Congrats on your Doopy kit - it is a blast to work with! There are seriously hundreds of build threads available for you to research the process.

Have you been here yet: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/116-blastech-e11/. There are as many different modifications you can do, as there are build threads. Take a look at some of those, and see if any strike your fancy! Good luck, and have fun!

Hi Paul, I fully agree to what Tim wrote and you can already start keeping your eyes open for small screws of any kind. I bought none of them, all found in old hardware...

Good luck and take you time to read through the existing builds... it TAKES time... :)

It's all good, Paul.  You've just got to decide how "realistic/accurate" or "Screen-Accurate" you want to make your blaster.  You can go all out, and it will take a lot of extra work, or you can just try to make a screen-accurate one, which doesn't really require much extra, besides what you've mentioned already.

You've definitely got a lot of resources available to you though, for just about any modification that you might decide to do.

Your doopy kit as is with a new scope rail is pretty accurate as far as Blasters go, and it's fairly simple to build as a lot of screw here and place here lines are already in the casting (at least they were when I bought mine so long ago).

My doopy also came with a cast hengstler, did yours?

It's like people before me have said, it's all about how far you wanna go. The doopy out of the box is a pretty nice blaster and pretty accurate as far as blaster kits go. Lots of addons you can upgrade though, into "real" parts.

Your doopy kit as is with a new scope rail is pretty accurate as far as Blasters go, and it's fairly simple to build as a lot of screw here and place here lines are already in the casting (at least they were when I bought mine so long ago).

My doopy also came with a cast hengstler, did yours?

It's like people before me have said, it's all about how far you wanna go. The doopy out of the box is a pretty nice blaster and pretty accurate as far as blaster kits go. Lots of addons you can upgrade though, into "real" parts.

I just ordered it so I don't know if it came with a cast hengstler.  I have a friend that does a lot of metal work so i'll try to work with him and get him to build me different parts to make it better 

It should have the Hengstler counter in it.  The only things that are missing are the scope rail and the hengstler bracket.  I'd advise you to replace the D-ring that comes with the kit, also - now that I think about it.  :D

The only things that are missing are the scope rail and the hengstler bracket.  I'd advise you to replace the D-ring that comes with the kit, also - now that I think about it.

And, for the sake of accuracy, you will need an inner barrel, bolt and spring, and a tiny flat head screwdriver that you can cut down for the front sight...

Edited by Evilboy