How to strap the butt plate?

Cadger

I could use some input on how to fit the butt plate.

I've attached a photo of my rear where you cleary see the butt plate sticking out. This is the first time I wear the suit, so

there is a few more things i need to adjust, but this is the most obvious.

I'm thinking about either strapping it to the kidney plate, or a horizontal strap to the cod area.

Is it also possible to heat the piece a bit and bend it a bit, to maybe get a more fitting curve?

What do you think?

I've also attached a photo of how the strapping is now.

post-18907-0-27092800-1391951589_thumb.jpg

post-18907-0-17125800-1391951955_thumb.jpg

One strap in the meddle and two to the sides. And yes, you can heat it up a little to bend it to fit you better. But be very careful when doing it.

Also, you want to lower those biceps so they sit right on top of the forearms. Don't worry if they aren't covered by the shoulder bell.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

One strap in the meddle and two to the sides. And yes, you can heat it up a little to bend it to fit you better. But be very careful when doing it.

Also, you want to lower those biceps so they sit right on top of the forearms. Don't worry if they aren't covered by the shoulder bell.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think his forearms will come up higher when he's wearing the latex gloves and handplates... without those it will slip down.

Doesn't matter what he wears, the biceps should still be right above the forearms, regardless of their position. And I'm pointing it out to him now to allow him to take that into consideration before doing something that might interfere.

I could use some input on how to fit the butt plate.

I've attached a photo of my rear where you cleary see the butt plate sticking out. This is the first time I wear the suit, so

there is a few more things i need to adjust, but this is the most obvious.

I'm thinking about either strapping it to the kidney plate, or a horizontal strap to the cod area.

Is it also possible to heat the piece a bit and bend it a bit, to maybe get a more fitting curve?

What do you think?

I've also attached a photo of how the strapping is now.

I wear my canvas belt just a bit lower so it rests on the butt and kidney plate.  To make the belt STAY I added velcro on the outside

of my armor and velcro to the inside of my belt. I've had to re-do the velcro a few times, but it pretty much works for me. Like most

things... trial and error.  :)  Once you get that fixed you'll have a fine looking butt plate.