looking for opinions!

Whats up guys!!! So im a complete noobie who doesnt know much about how to build armors or pick them out or anything so im counting on you guys alot here!! So anyways! Im Albert Sanchez from Texas! and nah i dont own any cows...... im 5' 8 and weigh about 170. more lean than chubbers. im looking to buy a stormtrooper kit to have some good fun with at some cons maybe some events... out door but im thinking mostly indoor! im honestly very scared to build one of these but im most definitely up to the challenge!

SOO having given you me height of 5'8 or 5' 7 weighing around 170.... i welcome your opinions about what armor to get.. i would like it here fast... im very excited haha

The couple kits that have caught my eye are..... The ATA kit.... The AP kit.... The MTK kit.... and The RS Prop Masters kit..(leaning towards RS). can any of you give me some heads up on what you think i should go for here.. i have read the "The Various Types of Armor And Where To Find Them" post already.. I would just like some various opinions! Thanks so much guys and im really very sorry for you grammar nazzizzz out there... im horrible at typing and yeah blah blah SHUDUP!

-Albert Sanchez

you are on the right track... let me know if you need any help... you can always PM me.

heck man I'll even talk on the phone!

also take a look at trooperbay.com  mike does a great job of providing stuff!

Yep!  You're in the right section of the Right Detachment to all your Stormtrooper needs.

Study this section, look at EIB submissions, ask questions...we love it!

you are on the right track... let me know if you need any help... you can always PM me.

heck man I'll even talk on the phone!

also take a look at trooperbay.com  mike does a great job of providing stuff!

HEY man in everything i do theres always a point where i think to my self.."OH CRAP OH NO OH NO WHAT DID I DO?!?! i need help now!!!" haha so i might just take you up on that offer and give you a call if i ever run into trouble! 

PM sent

TK work is my real life job around here... so calling me about this stuff is a daily thing.

I work on stormtrooper stuff every single day of my life.

so calling me will help me.. and you at the same time.

I'm unbiased... and pretty much a go to guy... but there's lots of other people

who are the same way around here...

we're not like other 501 detachments... we love to help on a daily basis.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Hey Albert,

I can't speak about the other vendors you listed but I love my ATA kit. I'm very close to your size (5'8-175lbs) and

my armor fits great. The only issue I had was the looooong wait time. Of course I got on the list before C6 and I'm

sure he was backlogged. Best thing I can say is do what you're doing... ask,ask,ask! I did lots of research before

I made any choices and as Vern said, everyone here is very helpful.

Honestly looking at the RS kit... and seeing that it comes with all the straps needed is making me feel pretty good. 3 week wait isn't bad.. about 900 in total for all the parts and shipping that I want... I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this one!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey Albert, where about in Texas? I'm in San Antonio and am purchasing an RT-Mod kit. Rob informed me I was up on his wait list so should be getting it in 4-6 weeks! I'm a newbie too and the folks here have been such a great help at helping us avoid some of the trappings that folks get into trying to get their hands on an armor set. Without them I would have blown $1500 on a garbage suit I saw that I thought was legit. Good luck to you sir!

Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Albert, where about in Texas? I'm in San Antonio and am purchasing an RT-Mod kit. Rob informed me I was up on his wait list so should be getting it in 4-6 weeks! I'm a newbie too and the folks here have been such a great help at helping us avoid some of the trappings that folks get into trying to get their hands on an armor set. Without them I would have blown $1500 on a garbage suit I saw that I thought was legit. Good luck to you sir!

Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the valley! Down in mission texas. It's about 4 hours away and I should be getting my armor which I just ordered in 3 weeks!!! You should post your progress on here! Talk to you soon =)

Honestly looking at the RS kit... and seeing that it comes with all the straps needed is making me feel pretty good. 3 week wait isn't bad.. about 900 in total for all the parts and shipping that I want... I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this one!

Great!!

I pretty certain you will be happy with your decision, Rob, Simon, and Andrea are great to work with.

Congratulations!!

RS is pretty nice, they are working on a killer Boba Fett right now, but should be able to accommodate . Check out Troopermaster also, he provides excellent products as well.

Good luck.