Trooper Boots

Looking to invenst in boots from Caboots... my shoes are 10.5, but was thinking of getting my boots at a size 11, so i have a little extra room... ive heard stories about how good looking, yet uncomfortable the Caboots boots are.. i was thinking of getting some inserts for cushioning...

any thoughts from the more veteran guys??

~Gordon

p.s. this is the last piece of my armor i have to do before i officially apply to the 501st!

Ive been wearing caboots over the last year and dont think they are uncomfortable at all. I have recently put in an inner sole as they are sized slightly big in my experience and i wanted a snugger fit.

Most new boots will be a little uncomfortable when you first buy them and they'll wear in :)

However, mine were fine when I got mine 5 yrs ago. stiching comes lose on the heel as you take them on/off and our calf armour rubs on the stitches....but they're fine boots

Looking to invenst in boots from Caboots... my shoes are 10.5, but was thinking of getting my boots at a size 11, so i have a little extra room... ive heard stories about how good looking, yet uncomfortable the Caboots boots are.. i was thinking of getting some inserts for cushioning...

any thoughts from the more veteran guys??

~Gordon

p.s. this is the last piece of my armor i have to do before i officially apply to the 501st!

There's a guy that sells boots (what use to be Chang's). They're about $60... I bought a pair...they're awesome.

Go to the Bay...and search Stormtrooper boots.

Let me know if you can't find them...I may have an old link to him.

Here is a link to another thread all about CA boot sizes. Some of the feedback is from troopers who have not posted here yet.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=488

im no vet, but i too wear a size 10.5 and i bought a pair of Caboots 10.5 and they were a little big and uncomfortable, but i went to walmart and bought some insoles (something about pillows.... dr. sholes pillow something around $2 cheapest pair) put them in didnt have to trim them or anything and they were amazing, the most comfortable shoes i have worn. Too bad i cant wear them everywhere. of coarse i might have small skinny feet and thats why the shoes were big i dont know but i recommend the pillow insert at walmart.

• 2 weeks later...
Naglium said:
Got my boots in the mail today... they look AWESEOME!!

just a stupid question? do i need special socks too? or will my usual socks work fine?

LOL, you need to wear the panda socks..(Every TK has them)

---------

Haha, any socks will work. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed