ESB Progress

With my lid nearly finished ESB style i have been working on my armour trying to get it upto elite standards. And it seems that the ESB trooper is not getting much love here either. But i like being a bit different...

Ok here are some pics, i need to know what needs doing for ESB elite.

CopyofFXTKESB019.jpg

CopyofFXTKESB018.jpg

CopyofFXTKESB017.jpg

Helmet; green flat lenses, 4 teeth cut out, black frown and esb style decals

APhelmetbuild071.jpg

Front and back gap closed

CopyofFXTKESB016.jpg

ESB style hand guards and rubber gloves

FXTKESB041.jpg

Canvas belt and correct ab buttons

teekaybelt001.jpg

FXBuild038.jpg

On my list to do;

I will make another holster to loop over the belt. The new smaller ab buttons have really long stalks so when i put the armour on today they popped out as i havent glued them yet so reverted to my old bigger ones. I need to get some greeblies for my E-11 also.

The first thing that comes to mind is that you'll need a right side holster that loops around your belt rather than being rivited "I think" :unsure: and I can't tell if your lips on the frown are painted, because for ESB the "teeth" are the only things painted black :)

The hardest part will be getting the blaster right. I'm going after this standard myself and it's the biggest barrier. Otherwise it's just a different helmet, belt/holster, and hand plates.

Ok cool guys thanks for the tips. So i looked at the elite standards for esb and regards to the blaster. It says no ammo counter, how does the hasbro blaster hold up here? I would like to get a much more accurate blaster for my costume but the gun and toy laws here are a joke, you cant have anything remotely accurate looking without fear of prosecution.....

The first thing that comes to mind is that you'll need a right side holster that loops around your belt rather than being rivited "I think" :unsure:

Ok i just made this holster using a template i found somewhere by Trooper Master, so thanks Paul i hope this will be ok for esb elite status. Let me know what you think :duim:

FXTKESB043.jpg