Darth Chandlers TM Hero Build

DarthChandler

So I have had my kit for a month or so but due to moving around am only just now really starting on it.  I have the bucket trimmed out (except the ears) and am getting ready to more completely assemble it.  The rest of the kit is in storage as we are in transit for the next few weeks and this is what I could bring with me to work on  :) I wish I had been able to post pictures prior and ask for help, it probably would have been quicker than the muddling around I did but i think I am doing alright.   ;) At least that is what the beer tells me! I think my eyes are good and the placement is good (except the forehead seems to stick out a little far maybe) but I think I need to trim the teeth down a bit more, especially towards the outside ones.  Feedback before I make irreversible moves like drilling holes would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Edited by DarthChandler

You could go a little more on the teeth. I like mine nice and square... and chicletesque.

Here is some hero teeth reference for you:

gallery_14191_27_22458.jpg

gallery_14191_27_40124.jpg

Aloha,

-Eric

that looks nice. I can't see for sure, but make sure you have that cap pulled tight against the face. There should be no gap or very, VERY little between the brow trim and the face. Make sure the front of the temple trapezoids align with the outer corner of each eye.

Oh and Eric? Chicletesque???????? LMFAO!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I have magnets and clamps, now I just need time! I have been working so much I haven't touched it in weeks. On the flip side, my wife apparently contacted someone from the Midwest garrison and had a tk stop by my work today to sing for me for my birthday! Haha. We are going to donate to a charity of the troopers choice now, it was awesome and everyone at my work loved it! Definitely inspired me to make time after we move in two weeks!

Awesome that's the FISD spirit, troopers helping troopers or in this case, troopers singing to troopers :D BTW Happy Birthday :D

• 2 months later...

So today gasmosis and I got to work and got a lot done. I don't have many pictures to post but we finished trimming a lot of the kit, got the helmet drilled and riveted, and spent a LOT of time working on the ears and even more looking through screen shots! Haha. Pictures will be coming shortly when I get to a computer. Idk why this tapatalk app doesn't allow photos!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk