Need Help?! Is this armor 501st eligible?

Not even close to an expert here but as a "newb" I can say 100% sure that the boots are not :jc_doublethumbup:

Edit: After opening the link. I'm pretty sure you're heading for a real mess if you're thinking about this. Helmet decals are "jumping" off, everything looks so weird mate. Avoid it imo.

Wait for wiser words from the people that know alot better than me.

Edited by Fábio Fontoura

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/For the exception of the boots, this armor will get you in the door, but with more research, you will find that you WILL be dumping the armor for something better.  Thumb through the link I sent you. There you will find the list of the best armor dealers available here. This is an investment. Take your time and do your research before jumping to a decision. Buying armor that is already put together may seem convenient, but it comes with risks. You have no idea if it will fit you, you don't know the person who put it together and if they knew what they were doing, we usually tell anyone to avoid EBAY when it comes to armor purchases. That seller is a perfect example of why....it is FX armor which is LIGHTYEARS away form "movie accurate" as he claims. Trooperbay has been a seller of fine products here on FISD for years. He comes highly recommended.

Edited by gazmosis

Thank You! I wasnt going to buy it anyways, cause I knew the helmet is FX. All these stupid people bid on nonaccurate crap all the time. I was looking into Trooper Bay, is authentic Props good? Ive been researching armor for the past 5 months. Trying to stay in the US, due to shipping costs. And one more thing will this kit be good? 

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I have AP build and it's great. I like RS and TM even more.

I would avoid the kit you posted like the plague. Even if you get in the door you'll probably want to upgrade shortly after and as you learn more.

I really suggest you don't buy that kit off eBay. It looks terrible, even with a new bucket.

When you try to join a garrison with that, they might pass you, but will probably think "why didn't you check FSID first?". ;)  

I recommend you go with an ATA or AP and just accept with the longer wait. You'll be happy you did in the long run. 

Good choice. ;)   If you have the extra $, go for trimmed. It'd be less work for you, BUT, remember, it might possibly add a bit more wait time to your order. 

Glad you stayed away from ebay.... a longer wait to get a good kit is well worth it. Good luck with your build, and be sure to do plenty of research while you are waiting for your armor to arrive!