• Weight = 170
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = TKittell
  • Hand Plates = Sonnenschein white rubber
  • Electronics= N/A
  • Neck Seal = ANH Hero/Veedox
  • Holster = Darman

IMG_6014_zps5aaead86.jpg

[a383f3aa-aaa7-48e2-9fd3-43ac8e88b391_zps59132a0c-c853-4146-81eb-27b057b7c994_zps

IMG_6040_zpsd0fd4a91.jpg

IMG_6085_zpsedbbfc25.jpg

IMG_6051_zpsaf0acc09.jpg

IMG_6105_zps317c1840.jpg

IMG_6106_zpsfe51f102.jpg

IMG_6110_zps1bea9d60.jpg

IMG_6109_zps11cba8df.jpg

IMG_6060_zpsff4bfc72.jpg

IMG_6058_zps4934989c.jpg

IMG_6092_zpsf9ca0b6e.jpg

IMG_6094_zps585d1032.jpg

IMG_6108_zpsb44b6b6c.jpg

IMG_6107_zps4e0f11cf.jpg

IMG_6104_zpsed311e95.jpg

IMG_6071_zpsb62d288e.jpg

IMG_6073_zpse455b3a3.jpg

IMG_6074_zps4640f097.jpg

IMG_6075_zps9f63f38e.jpg

IMG_6079_zps7c0b4abd.jpg

IMG_6076_zpsdf275664.jpg

IMG_6080_zpsf33c453c.jpg

IMG_6086_zps8804739d.jpg

IMG_6088_zpsf022c9cc.jpg

IMG_6102_zps74fc7a8c.jpg

IMG_6103_zps7e0e1a2c.jpgIMG_6083_zps412a38a5.jpg

IMG_6089_zps79d074e2.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good there, a few things I would fix but shouldn't hold you up, some of the black lines on your lid are a little thick, you're left thigh is lower than the right, try to bring this up a bit and it will give you good knee clearance. Can't quite make out the D ring on the back of the blaster. Would love to see a comlink and grappling box but it's just a personal gripe of mine with hero's.

Nice work on the teeth mod, well done, good luck with approval

I will certainly raise the left thigh up, just a matter of adjusting the straps on my belt. 

Here's a pic of the D-Ring. 

IMG_6112_zps3e6788d5.jpg

I was planning to clean up the stripes on my bucket, but have a couple of troops coming up, so I haven't had a chance to do that, and give them proper time to dry. 

I am also working on the Grappling hook and have a comlink. 

IMG_1950_zpsbbfc71a0.jpg

Thanks for the input.

Well it might have come unsnapped, because it was pulled in more uniform for my initial submission photos. Happy to adjust it and resubmit if it ends up being a problem. 

Here's my initial submission photo, I think the bells look pretty good there. 

IMG_6005_zpsf3df934f.jpg

Nice updates and great work on your comlink and grappling hook, good luck again with approval

Hi Travis,

I really like your look.

It's a clean build, it fits you nicely.

I have a couple of nit picks that are not show stoppers.

These are your shoulder bell gaps.

On your EIB and centurion application,

Your first front pic shows a large right gap. The left side is perfect.

The newly submitted picture, shows the right gap the same but the left gap a bit bigger hence they look more balanced.

The black stripes on your helmet are a touch thick.

You may be able to address this by running a fine brush stroke of grey alongside them to tidy them up.

And finally, again not a show stopper, but you have not hollowed out the front sight on your Doopydoos blaster.

Are you planning to kit up again for more pics wearing your grappling hook and com link?

Hi Travis,

I really like your look.

It's a clean build, it fits you nicely.

I have a couple of nit picks that are not show stoppers.

These are your shoulder bell gaps.

On your EIB and centurion application,

Your first front pic shows a large right gap. The left side is perfect.

The newly submitted picture, shows the right gap the same but the left gap a bit bigger hence they look more balanced.

The black stripes on your helmet are a touch thick.

You may be able to address this by running a fine brush stroke of grey alongside them to tidy them up.

And finally, again not a show stopper, but you have not hollowed out the front sight on your Doopydoos blaster.

Are you planning to kit up again for more pics wearing your grappling hook and com link?

I have added a new button to the right shoulder bell to pull it up like the left is.  Will you need a new picture with the right bell pulled up?

I used the grey to try and thin out the black lines, in the back, how does this look?

IMG_1952_zpsc0a07bfc.jpg

I don't have the right tool to hollow out the front site currently, I will have to see if one of my fellow troopers has it for me to borrow. 

I had not planned to kit up, with the grappling hook and comlink soon. But I am happy to provide new pics in this thread once I do complete them. 

Thanks,

Travis

Edited by TMacken

You look great! I think you'll be the first Centurion who doesn't have the alternate style hand guards (f.k.a hero)!

Nice to see some variety!

The screen caps I looked at, it looks like Luke has the same hand guards as I do, but Han's are definitely the other.

The handguard difference will have to be a DO decision but in my opinion there has to be some consistency in centurion approvals. All sorts of weird things are seen in the move but we don't for instance allow lids with no stipes lol. Should you have hero hand guards? In my opinion yes.

The handguard difference will have to be a DO decision but in my opinion there has to be some consistency in centurion approvals. All sorts of weird things are seen in the move but we don't for instance allow lids with no stipes lol. Should you have hero hand guards? In my opinion yes.

Glen, this is the first time I have to disagree with you. 

There are several "stunt" troopers wearing "hero" hand guards.

The only reason the the "standard" hand guard is popular, is because T*E replicated them 10+ years ago. 

In fact, there is an equally amount of excellent screen shots of "standard" and "alternate" style hand guards.

It was only dubbed "hero" hg several years ago because of the promo pic of Han holding the E11 (as Travis said before).

All shots of Luke example, show him wearing standard style; Han only wears in ONE scene the alternate style.

So, in a nutshell, THERE IS NO hero hand guard version

I understand the difference thanks Karin as I said there does need to be a common standard for others to follow with applying for Hero Centurion, there are only a few differences between Stunt And Hero versions so some guide must be followed. That being said as in my previous comment, this is just my opinion and ultimately will be decided by the DO

No problems Karin was not taken that way :D just would like to see Hero version looking like Hero's, hey if I had my way no Hero would be approved without a com link and grappling hook ;D

This application is under review and currently in consultation.

It's not going to be bad news but the decision with affect future applicants and set a president.

I "should " be ok for a hero to be cleared with none hero hand guards if Han and Luke wore both types in the film, the film is reference and these guys were prominent lead characters, unlike Mr No Stripes.

I therefore don't think That we should insist on hero hand plates and the CRL doesn't insist upon it. .

This then leads onto a decision to be Made about grappling hooks and comm units on a hero belt.

I like them, but they are not compulsory.

They fall into the catagory of optional extras.

The CRL states that the trooper should not have both a TD and hook and com link at the same time.

A decision will come shortly.