My HDR photos

Nice pictures, I just LOVE HDR!!!

Do you use 3 different kinds of exposition with 3 pictures or you just work 1 picture?

Edited by Tolo

Nice pictures, I just LOVE HDR!!!

Do you use 3 different kinds of exposition with 3 pictures or you just work 1 picture?

5 images at a one stop variance then merged and tweaked. The ones from CVI were hand helded which was tough.

5 images at a one stop variance then merged and tweaked. The ones from CVI were hand helded which was tough.

Oh I never tried merging more than 3 pictures!!! 

Guess what I'll be trying today...LOL

Very cool!  It looks like the Jawa is doing a crotch grab.  That's first Rancor shot would be REALLY cool if you could photoshop a Rancor cave for the background.  Great job!

Edited by Geaux Saints

Great pictures.

What's the blue/purple details I see in some pictures, mostly on the TB. Background reflections? Looks cool. :)

Artifacts from the program merging the images. Depending what style effect I do, sometimes the image color "distorts" but I agree... it looks cool!

Artifacts from the program merging the images. Depending what style effect I do, sometimes the image color "distorts" but I agree... it looks cool!

Thanks for the explanation. Some artefacts are just cool. Ask Mr. Jones. :)

Man these are great!!! I love them, How do you do these? sorry for the noob question..

The program that I use is called "Fusion" and I downloaded it from the internet. I did a search for "best HDR programs" and I liked it the best. Pretty easy and straight forward to use and I get some cool results.