Acceptable Under Suit

I found this at a costume store, but was not sure if it meets the 501st regulation ?

---------

Thanks

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I use a black long sleave mens tee and women's leggings, yes women's lol. You are pretty good as long as it is black, can be one or two piece and no makers tags or labels are shown.

At the end of the day you wear boots and gloves but I would be worried about the comfort level, also my two pieces only worked out to be half the price of the one you have shown and with a two piece you don't need to remove everything for bathroom breaks LOL

That's similar to what I wear. I put a zipper in the front for bathroom emergencies. I also cut off the hands to wear the approved gloves. I also roll down the hood part and it works like a neck seal to hide the skin.

The down side is that it's kind of a pain to get zipped up in the back, especially when you gain some weight.  :rolleyes:

That suit would be fine. All your questions about hands & feet are covered by your gloves & boots. The issue I see is these are made as costumes & only meant to be worn a couple times before they start to rip & tear. $60 is alont of money for a suit you may only wear 4 or 5 times. Go toWalmart & get the Starter Brand (knock off Under Armor) It's only $12 a piece. Will deffinatly last a lot longer than this.

Target sells (cheaper than under armor) compression suit type clothing made by Champion. 

Leisure Pro has all black lycra scuba jumpsuits on sale for $32 but you may need to cover up the logo on the chest.

-Eric