My NE Build Thread

I do almost all of this on my phone using Tapatalk. It's really a pain to do anything else. Does this forum have a limit on pic uploaded?

Yes it does.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Why did you trim the ab plate like that? It's supposed to have the wide flat area around it to hold the glue to the ab.

Ah ok. I see what you mean. I did trim that. It did not fit over the box molded on the ab otherwise.

That was a mistake. It's supposed to sit on top of the moulded ridges, not inside them. Next time you are wondering about something like that; ask us. Or at least look at some reference pictures in our gallery (http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/gallery/)

gallery_12157_16_28564.jpg

Is the rest of your kit done?

Good luck with the bucket. :-/ BTW, have you heard anything from them about decals?

Yes, the rest is pretty much done.  Still need to do some of the strapping.  And possible some trimming of return edges for a better fit.  

Nothing about decals specifically for the NE helmet.  I bought a set that are for AM/FX and I think they will fit.  But I haven't applied them yet so I don't know for sure. 

So I'm getting my NE kit delivered in about 6 -7 days. I can't friggin wait to get started! Do you mind if I ask about sizing? I'm 5-11 180lbs and I've heard this kit comes REALLY big-

Was there a lot of trimming necessary so far?