My E11 that is in the mail. Whatcha think?

I did lol.  I talked to AJ on the phone this morning to see if he had any on-hand.  He changed the website pictures to the actual one sitting on his desk and I went ahead and grabbed it.

Question for you: "counter needs a replacement front end and clip" - Is this three different things or two?  AJ explained the counter wasn't functioning and the red tip is for BATF stuff.  Is that what you were referring to?

the counter is missing the front section

the wire clips are not correct

e11blastertubehengstler003.jpg

scope is also not seen on screen but is only a variant of the m19

the magazine is also strange?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Let's start with the glaring stuff first: the counter and scope....  Any chance I can get one of those sets you're offering TK Bondservnt2392?  It will have to wait until tomorrow though with my bank limit and all lol.  I'm in Alaska.

Actually, here is the link to the store.  These are all the pictures that he added today.  It looks like the magazine clip is a standard clip just cut down.

http://yhst-5672966975550.stores.yahoo.net/swste11.html

the end of the clip does not match the usual design.

if you are interested in getting a set of counter and scope that's no problem.  it's expensive, paypal even takes 10bucks at this level of

pricing.

was very hard to pay so much only to make 20.00

you might be able to get a proper magazine from apex gun parts.

when he cut off the mag, he removed the clip lock.  it's not supposed to be cut down that way.

e-11clipplastic_zpsf358904d.jpg

e-11clipplastic004_zps3abac7fe.jpg

it's not the wrong clip, its the end of the clip that slides on...it should just be a push button and the upside down word "off". And the arrow pointing towards the front of the blaster. It's also missing the retainer clip on the backside

Edited by gazmosis

it's not the wrong clip, its the end of the clip that slides on...it should just be a push button and the upside down word "off". And the arrow pointing towards the front of the blaster. It's also missing the retainer clip on the backside

I covered that issue in a previous post.

the clip end on his is incorrect, and the maker cut off the cliplock by cutting down the magazine the wrong way.

it also looks like he's missing some of the magazine well parts.

the ejector is missing, and the main front bolts are missing.  those can be purchased from APEX gun parts.

this:

E11BlasterMar2013b_zpsf37397c5.jpg

should look more like this:

e-11clipplastic004_zps3abac7fe.jpg

Alrighty...  I'm pretty sure I understand barrel bolts on the muzzle.  They are only $2 each so I'll add those to the cart with the clip.  I also noticed I need this:

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/83/products_id/1184

Here is a decent shot of the other side:

E11BlasterMar2013h_zpsf1613b85.jpg

I don't think much can be done considering the innards have been completely replaced with a solid receiver throughout the blaster.  Oh well.....  I'll still be smiling when it gets here.

Very nice blaster! IIRC some time ago Unique Canes offered E-11 without the Hengslter. As said by others here you still need to replace the scope, Hengstler and the magazine cap, and maybe the scope rail, since it is weirdly attached - though I'm at work and cannot see the pics too well. It seems it is missing a part of the ejector (it is just a small round hole there under the ejection button), but seen this missing on other Sterlings too, may be because of the way it is deactivated - I only have this old pic with mine in place:

SterlingStormtrooperBlaster35.jpg

• 3 months later...

The original Hengstlers were crudely glued on the barrell so many fell off during filming. We are using brackets attached to the scope rail (or one single piece) to hold them instead.