Starting my first ESB E-11 pipe build.Which plans etc? Pipe diameter

TKLee

Hi guys,

just getting around to finally building an ESB E-11,but im unsure on a few things.

Firstly,which plans are the best for this? and secondly,seeing as im UK based which diameter pipe is best to use? I work for Jewson so it wont be a problem :)

if anyone could email me the plans  i would really appreciate it.Its a little project im doing with my 5 year old son,and he is looking forward to sitting around questioning me!

Email is:

lee274@hotmail.co.uk

thanks guys

Lee

Edited by tayron27

The ESB E11's were L2A3's so use ANH plans... they have an M19 scope and some greeblies (circles on the rear right and "hammers" on the left) i think the hammers have been identified but i cant remember exaclty what they were, as for pipe i used 36mm waste pipe for my anh build which actually turned out to be about 37mm ( I think it was from B&Q) so might be worth measuring a few diferent types and see whats 38mm or closest to it (i think the sterlings were 38mm anyway :huh: ).

Good luck with the build, look forward to seeing the pics as you go :duim:  :smiley-sw013:

You could send Vern a messeage (TK Bondservnt 2392), he has a nice set and he is a guru of blasters :D. If you use Zeroroom's you will have to check as I think from memory it was missing a couple of holes and also you have to modify the size to print the template on some sized pipes.

Edited by gmrhodes13

here's my free links to plans:

download and print borderless at 300 dpi

pipe should be 1.5"OD

doopy do's collectables parts kit or use MK2 parts kit  mk2 does not need the plans below.

zero room's plans are for an airsoft replica with errors on it.  when he updates his links perhaps he'll have the correct ones listed.

There are 2 types of ESB blasters.

1. standard e-11 with only the scope- an m38 scope, or an m19 scope.  nothing else but T Tracks and sight rail.

gallery_14191_5_41102.jpg 

2. known as the promo stunt, snowtrooper, or "pugman" version-  is a resin casting from a made up e-11 with extra

parts attached.  here is a series of photos of the pugman.

DCecAIx.jpg

details:  no D ring or D ring mount on end cap

added clips at rear

sight rail is solid

extra T Track in bayonet lug area

cocking channel is completely filled in

no cocking handle

extra swoop detail on other side of gun with 3 pill greeblies added to the rear.

detail parts on the magazine well are removed.

front sight filled in on the sides.

pugman in promo shot

gallery_12157_38_68324.jpg

Guys,

I tried printing these at work but couldnt get the scale right.My home printer is on the blink at the moment,so would someone be prepared to print these and post them to me.Obviously ill pay for time,postage etc .Im in the UK so if someone can help me it would help.Im dying to get this started.

Lee