E-11 Hasbro Conversion on eBay

TK 69169

LOL I just emailed a guy selling one. He asked if the blaster with the Doopy Doos kit was acceptable for 501st impression...here's the email.

Hi,

I'm selling a Hasbro blaster upgraded with the Doopydoo's skin conversion kit on eBay. I had a question from a potential buyer who asked if this weapon was appropriate for a 501st impression. I had to admit, I didn't know. Could you tell me if this kind of blaster is acceptable? I'd appreciate a swift reply so I can get back to him before the auction ends.

Thanks,

Mark

And my responce...

Hi Mark,

A Hasbro blaster upgraded with the Doopy Doos kit, is 501st acceptable.

However, it is ONLY acceptable for basic approval for the Stormtrooper and it's variants. It is NOT acceptable for Expert or Centurion status. These are detachment based degrees of screen accuracy.

Before you take my words and add them to your eBay listing, please send me a picture of the blaster or the link to your auction so I may verify what you are actually selling.

Best Regards,

Brian Rogers

TK-5569

Imperial Stormtrooper Attaché

Wisconsin Garrison Member Liason

501st Legion

He did send me pictures and it is perfectly fine.

Brian,

Here are the pictures of my blaster. As you can see, I've gone beyond the basic conversion and added wires from the terminals of the counter box leading to the magazine cylinders as I've seen done on more "professional" jobs. I've also added the six-digit number gauge found on the original E & H counter boxes. Of course, the buyer will want to weather or otherwise customize the blaster personally. I'm also including a couple of targeting reticle decals for the rear "lens" of the scope. What do you think of these photos?

Here is the lin--------------

I tried adding the pics here but they don't work, sorry.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working