The shadow trooper cometh!

I just received my box of AM shadow trooper armor and I have no idea how to put it together. How do I trim it? What kind of glue can I use on ABS without damaging it? Can I use tape or clamps instead of Earth magnets or are those needed? How do I measure it? What is it classified as? ANH,ESB,ROTJ, Stunt, Hero????? I have so many questions and I know next to nothing about any of this. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to be a stormy cloud here, but why do you keep posting the same questions on multiple boards and pm's? We've already given you all the information you need to assemble. How about reading those links and tutorials buddy and assemble already. You're not going to get different answers from people and I already suggested you contact your garrison for local help. I don't understand why you don't listen and get started already

The best resource is getting in contact with your local garrison. I'm sure there are TKs there that woulg be more then happy to get you started. Don't get frustrated we all have been where you are now. A year ago I had no idea how to even start, I was afraid to get a Xacto even near my armor. Waiting for my armor I did alot of research and reading, and also contacted my local garrison. The Wisconsin Garrison TK expert Soldermaster was the first to talk to me, and was great enough to invite me to his home a day after Christmas. So I drove at the time 5 hours to get to him. He helped me start my helmet and a thigh. Now with the new found knowledge I went home and built and painted my armor in a month, nothing could stop me. Now I'm in the middle of building a Galactic Marine and a Sith Acolyte. Funny thing that summer my job took me to his town and now live next door to him. :duim:

I don't mean to be a stormy cloud here, but why do you keep posting the same questions on multiple boards and pm's? We've already given you all the information you need to assemble. How about reading those links and tutorials buddy and assemble already. You're not going to get different answers from people and I already suggested you contact your garrison for local help. I don't understand why you don't listen and get started already

You go boy...! ;)