Funny question for you married guys!

Marvinrobot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant get a girl friend as it is i hope the tk doesnt make it worse. not that i care all that much. if she still likes me even though she knows i have a tk it will just show that she is a really cool person

Ā 

Thats the only kid of girlfriend to have. Like ive said in the past, mine not only tolerates it but she encourages me. Much to the dismay of my bank account and wallet contents.

My fiancee is a bigger Star Wars and costuming nut then I am! He loves the fact that I have 3 awesome costumes and he recently joined the 501st as a Tie Pilot and wants to do a clone next :)

He just wants me to do a female costume too since all I have are guy suits and he doesn't like the fact that everyone calls me dude, bro, or goes hey man! lol, especially when he is spotting me.

Ā 

Serious though, I can't just walk around our room without bumping into figures, little blasters, lego ships etc and it is all his stuff, mine is still in a huge storage... Imagine if we get our own house! lolol!

Ā 

I am so happy I found this guy!! :P

My fiancee is a bigger Star Wars and costuming nut then I am! He loves the fact that I have 3 awesome costumes and he recently joined the 501st as a Tie Pilot and wants to do a clone next :)

He just wants me to do a female costume too since all I have are guy suits and he doesn't like the fact that everyone calls me dude, bro, or goes hey man! lol, especially when he is spotting me.

Ā 

Serious though, I can't just walk around our room without bumping into figures, little blasters, lego ships etc and it is all his stuff, mine is still in a huge storage... Imagine if we get our own house! lolol!

Ā 

I am so happy I found this guy!! :P

Ā 

Thats awesome! My girlfriend wants my FX armor. :) I need to get her a Fem trooper breastplate. :D