Isn't he cute?!

Dday

This is Anakin all suited up. I figured I might as well show what I have, such a waste it sitting in a box more then out in the air!

Hi is a little bit of a poseur, but hey, what can I ask of someone who poses for a job!

Not to mention his small hands... at least his fingers are open, but the gloves look like bags on him.

Rulemb6.jpg

TmVknAQ.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Hrm, cast my hands, add a screw to insert it into Annis arms, or just leave him be to contemplate his life with small hands!

Great video though, might look into that.

oooo, I like that rubber idea. I should have expected it from the "Queen of Rubber"

How much to get someone in your area to help you mold a set of XL rubber hands?

Edited by Dday

Well, you should check the site on a computer, might fix the photo problems, I'm guessing you're on a mobile device, but not sure.

I call him Anakin the Mannaquin (not my idea, got it from the SLD somewhere) He is just a simple naked man. I'm pretty sure this guy will be the one I put my Vader on, and I will get another one with straighter arms for my TK. Getting the biceps on this guy was a right pain in the arsch.