Not white but black...

svache

I know but this guy bought this before he told us about his existence, so he already has it.. I couldn't help him with that part anymore unfortunately. I'm glad he found Kevin for his clone, though. But this, yeah, kind of wondering what it is and what you guys think of it. I don't want to give him high hopes if it's nothing..

The biggest problem I see, which is indicative of these FX recasts is the belt, it is cut to short on the ends, so the actual button covers on the edge are cut in half. Also, the helmet, if it is the FX is bad news and looks horrible.

For now I have let the guy know it might be better to think about getting rid of this armor and getting the ATA instead. It might not what he wants to hear but if he wants a bit of accuracy, it's probably a better bet :)

Sadly, many of us have been lured in by the 'Bay, when other options were clearly better.

I don't know much about the SpecOps, but hopefully, he can make the best of his investment, maybe with a Nova Trooper or something.

Yeah that's a bit what I first thought when he said ebay.. kinda feel sad for him, though, but yeah, don't want to lie to him about it either. I hope he will get rid of it and contacts ATA for a better armor.

At least build it for the experience, worst case scenario it doesn't get approved, its not like hes losing anything lol (besides the cost spent on it if another armor replaces it). I never actually seen what those ones look like assembled

Edited by DizzyStormtrooper