Holster loop color

I bought a holster that came with my AP ANH stunt armor that's all black including the loops. Didn't know it would be all black, or maybe I forgot to check. I noticed most people have the black holster and tan leather loops secured to the belt.

Is there a correct version for EIB and centurion? Should I change out the loops from black to tan?

Edited by 8BitBry

AP makes all his holsters in the ESB style.

to change them out simply cut 3/4" tan leather straps and remove the cap rivets.

I replace them with 1/4" chicago screws at the top.

save some of the loop material for the black square washers you'll need to cover the tan straps.

150px-TK_anh_stunt_holster.jpeg

I have all the parts needed, want them?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

to change them out simply cut 3/4" tan leather straps and remove the cap rivets.

save some of the loop material for the black square washers you'll need to cover the tan straps.

Would love them! I'll take them with the TD clips you're making. Let me know how much I owe when you're ready to ship! Thanks Vern!

Vern,

How much do you sell your ANH holster kit for ? I do not currently have a blaster...I am waiting on Darth Vorhees to finish his blaster kit first...

Would love them! I'll take them with the TD clips you're making. Let me know how much I owe when you're ready to ship! Thanks Vern!

Good choice! I also had the AP holster but gave it away to a buddy of mine, besides it being ESB style, I didn't like how flimsy it was for one bit. Instead I ordered one from Vern to get for myself and borrowed one from someone else while I waited for Vern's holster. I received it recently and can honestly say it's an awesome holster, very nice quality :)

On 1/1/2013 at 8:49 AM, 8BitBry said:

Is there a correct version for EIB and centurion? Should I change out the loops from black to tan?

To answer your question: Although many troopers use the tan straps, the black ones are screen accurate and accepted as well.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

To answer your question: Although many troopers use the tan straps, the black ones are screen accurate and accepted as well.

See this ANH Reference pic

Just because something has been seen on screen does not make it right or acceptable, depending on what level you are applying for some things are ok some have to be changed. I think this like many other small quirky things could only be answered by the DO. This is the sort of thing that would be needed in a check list for finer details when applying to the higher levels

Just because something has been seen on screen does not make it right or acceptable, depending on what level you are applying for some things are ok some have to be changed. I think this like many other small quirky things could only be answered by the DO. This is the sort of thing that would be needed in a check list for finer details when applying to the higher levels

Either variation is fine.

Thanks for the replies boys! I'm going to swap out the straps for tan ones out of personal preference. :duim:

Tan looks so much better :)

Tan looks so much better :)

Agreed.

Also it's just a single tan strap riveted to the holster and 2 onto the belt for Stunt, correct? Not a loop?

Edited by 8BitBry

Agreed.

Also it's just a single tan strap riveted to the holster and 2 onto the belt for Stunt, correct? Not a loop?

Correct. The loops are only used in ESB.

Hi Vern.

I will take a set of the tan leather and parts if you have an extra set. If so, please send along with the TD clips.

Thanks