Montrose Parade

LadyInWhite

It's been a while since I posted a troop - in part because I feel like I haven't trooped in eons!

A couple weekends ago we represented the Amazing Grace Foundation in a city parade. Montrose, near Glendale, California. It was quite fun and we were close to the front of the parade, which stretched over a mile and was a 1.5 mile walk. By the time we got back to our cars the parade finale was passing by our cars...

It drizzled on us all night, but hey, if my space-hazard suit can't keep me environmentally protected, what can?

These aren't my photos (never are!) and they didn't come out too well in the dark, wet, fishey-eye...

I was wearing white battery-operated lights strung all around me, and my son (jawa) had colored lights around him... we were all pretty festive. We also had a few other volunteers, children, and the founders walking with us, including the first RS Props suit I have ever seen in person - shiny!!!

DSCN1615.jpg

DSCN1623.jpg

DSCN1634.jpg