my pvc/resin/forex blaster with arduino electronic (video)

skyone

OMG! This is truly awesome! The work of a genius. Put me down for a order if you ever market the internal electronic set up! I loved following your build on this but to see it/ hear it in action is amazing! Great work.

The E11 and stun modes with reload behavior, LED and powerful speakers make this awesome for trooping where it's usually loud (conventions). I put a simple board from triktoys on mine and it works but nothing like this and not nearly loud enough. I don't need all the other SFX as I like the idea of a blaster being a blaster. But this is truly amazing and a work of both art and love. Beautiful! If you ever start selling these let me know. :-)

The E11 and stun modes with reload behavior, LED and powerful speakers make this awesome for trooping where it's usually loud (conventions). I put a simple board from triktoys on mine and it works but nothing like this and not nearly loud enough. I don't need all the other SFX as I like the idea of a blaster being a blaster. But this is truly amazing and a work of both art and love. Beautiful! If you ever start selling these let me know. :-)

thanks! Actually during conventions i enjoy to use more the "Boba flame" or the "Uzi" light effect because there is a good chance to get the "laser" cached by camera lens Edited by skyone

Wow...this is really awesome. You did a really fine job creating the blaster. It not only looks great, but the sound effects, reloading, and lights really make this a seriously nice blaster. So, do you plan to offer this up for other troopers? If so, put me on the list. This is a MUST HAVE for any Stormtrooper...! Top notch! :)

Love the fact you have to reload.

love it too :)

Amazing work, Looks like you'll have a steady market if you decide to sell these as a kit, I know I'll want one...Buona Fortuna !!!

thanks i will think about it; i also shared my electronic work (scheme and code) for everyone that wish to made it :)

Thats pretty awesome! Similar to the Hyperdyne set-up. I bet it cost you alot less $$ though haha

yep and i am happy it's working fine :D