TK-12757 Reporting for duty

Geaux Saints

Official 501st. I received my confirmation into the ranks today. I will join my fellow Rancor Raider (Mississippi) troopers tomorrow with my first assignment....Madison, MS Christmas Parade. Wish me luck. Any suggestions or pointers?

WHOOHOO. Welcome aboard Tony! CONGRATS!!!

as for tomorrow.... HAVE FUN!!! Check your bin before you leave to be sure you have everything, stay hydrated and take breaks if you need it. Be sure you bring a camera for someone to get photos. and once more HAVE FUN!!! :dancing-trooper:

Welcome!

Make sure you've spent some time walking around in the armor (if you haven't already). It's good to know where your blind spots are as well as what may end up "biting/chaffing" you during the parade.

Have fun!

Congrats Clinton on approval and your merry first troop. Looked like a fun one.

Please report to the Swede manning the imperial personnel office down the hall from detention block AA-23 to apply for your EIB badge ASAP.

Aloha,

-Eric

Both EIB and Centurion require a weapon. Congratulations to your approval btw. :)

Thanks! That's what I thought. Looks like my Doopydoo disappointment will prevent me from ranking up in the near future....but it WILL happen.

Thanks! That's what I thought. Looks like my Doopydoo disappointment will prevent me from ranking up in the near future....but it WILL happen.

I'm looking forward to it. :)

Well the hasbro shouldn't stop you from EIB'ing. Help us to get to 300 before the new year!

-Eric

I just re-read the thread title, did you submit for both Stunt and Hero version of your TK? I must have missed it in your build thread, as I was not aware you were doing both! I really gotta start paying better attention... I'm getting all distracted with the year end activities.

I just re-read the thread title, did you submit for both Stunt and Hero version of your TK? I must have missed it in your build thread, as I was not aware you were doing both! I really gotta start paying better attention... I'm getting all distracted with the year end activities.

I applied as an ANH Stunt TK. I did not build a Hero just a Stunt.

Well the hasbro shouldn't stop you from EIB'ing. Help us to get to 300 before the new year!

-Eric

When I say I have a Hasbro I mean it is literally a Hasbro blaster that I spray painted black a long time ago. It has not been modified in any way. I have everything for Centurion minus the blaster.