Message for troopermaster !

Hi, I was in contact with you about sorting me out a trooper armour but you have not replied back for a while! It does say you have read my messages so could you at least let me know if you do not want to sort my armour out any more,

thanks.

I am a newbie so any other suggestions for kit in England from members would be great, I am 5-10 slim build and wanted ANH based armour.

Andy

+1 vote for PAul.

He is likely super swamped and out on the troop with the armor for his kid, most likely he is sorting through about 50 PM's and trying to get everything done at the same time. Give him a bit longer, he will surely get at you in due time.

Be patien a bit with him.

Normaly he answers direct , but he also have a family and a real life ;) .

Paul has one of the best stuff arround , with the best customer service.

I would deal with him every time again.He's my preferred seller , if i buy something which belongs to trooper stuff.

I have replied to Andy now so all is good.

I have been so busy with my sons suit this past week that I have let everything else slip, so I apologise to anyone who I have not replied to in a timely manner but I have been working on something for myself for once that had to be done. It's back to business as usual now :)

Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread. Your support is greatly appreciated :duim:

Edited by troopermaster