Would love to get my hands on a pair myself. I do check ebay once in a while, but not nearly as much as I should. And I bet that once I'll find a pair the seller will only ship domestic!

Edited by Locitus
Grammar

The boots posted are the original model used, so it ought to be right. :)

I'm trooping in tkboots as well, but would not mind upgrading. If I got a pair I'd troop in them too, not just keep them for display (I don't have a display to use them in either). But maybe I should upgrade my armour before then anyway. :lol:

I'm just looking for vintage chelsea boots on ebay.co.uk. But since I haven't found any maybe that's what's wrong. :)

That's right. Just drop the vintage and you will have many more to view. It is a pain in the rear looking through hundreds of old boots, but these things don't just drop into your lap, so those who really want them will have to search hard.

So do you all prefer the self dyed look because of the film accuracy or do you like these boots because you prefer a higher quality boots in general?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I would say both. I like the higher quality leather and sole, plus once you dye em, they look pretty dead on accurate.

Of all the six pairs I have found, only one was advertised using the brand name. All the rest were spotted by eye.

Most boots don't have the brand visable inside since they are well used and the markings have worn away. Knowing the brand won't automatically get you a pair. You have to search long and hard to find these boots.

Nice find duim.gif

ta very much :)

Of all the six pairs I have found, only one was advertised using the brand name

so out of the six pairs which pair had the brand name was it pair 1 or 2 or ?

i was lucky getting mine as they were local to me so no shipping B)

i just want someone to solve the mic tip mystery now lol