img1665k.jpg

img1662ci.jpg

img1704m.jpg

img1703ma.jpg

img1700a.jpg

img1701s.jpg

img1702m.jpg

UFFF!! Thanks!!

In accordance with the new Centurion rules which passed voting yesterday I need to see if you have split rivets or brads in the side of the ab, but other than that I think you're all good. :)

In accordance with the new Centurion rules which passed voting yesterday I need to see if you have split rivets or brads in the side of the ab, but other than that I think you're all good. :)

Ok,i hope then? :blink:

Just add a picture that shows it and you're done. :)

sorry .. which rivets? six on the left or on the right :huh:

My English is not very good .... grrrr

tell me what pictures are and put

thank you!!

img1641sc.jpg

img1518s.jpg

img1517s.jpg

img1477cy.jpg

Edited by Lucasiano2

The left side rivets, inside the armour. So I can see that they really are split rivet. ;)

You might also want to change the cocking handle that appears to be a bit on the tall side, IE too long. But that's not a requirement, just a suggestion.

The left side rivets, inside the armour. So I can see that they really are split rivet. ;)

You might also want to change the cocking handle that appears to be a bit on the tall side, IE too long. But that's not a requirement, just a suggestion.

Ahh!! ok

now! well now I send you the pictures!

Looks good man! Only things I see is your left bicep is hanging way outside your shoulder bell, and can't see the black elastic on it. Your thighs have no gaps around the codplate area and your backplate doesn't have a minimal or even seam line. Good luck on your final approval though! :smiley-sw013::duim:

Looks good man! Only things I see is your left bicep is hanging way outside your shoulder bell, and can't see the black elastic on it. Your thighs have no gaps around the codplate area and your backplate doesn't have a minimal or even seam line. Good luck on your final approval though! :smiley-sw013::duim:

Those are all good things in terms of accuracy and form-fitting...

Not too sure what has happened to your left bicep but it looks like your elastic snap has come undone. Should look the same as the right. Maybe swing the thigh suspenders more out to the side on the belt so your thighs don't clash with your cod so much. Apart from that looks pretty good. :D

just don't see the point of the split rivet thing.

If you can't tell if they are split rivets from the outside then that should be good enough IMO. If your going to take it this far then you might as well say the strapping should be as the original too.

Centurion needed updating but this is just a step too far me thinks.

just don't see the point of the split rivet thing.

If you can't tell if they are split rivets from the outside then that should be good enough IMO. If your going to take it this far then you might as well say the strapping should be as the original too.

Centurion needed updating but this is just a step too far me thinks.

We did have a vote on the subject. Also, see me previous comment on the subject: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21642-tk-8461-requesting-esb-ata-centurion-status/page__st__20#entry269139

Indeed and Gary has a very good and valid point which I share. As I said it is just an opinion and I am within my rights to disagree even if it changes nothing.

The fact still stands that you need to see the inside because you can't confirm if they are split rivets from the outside.

Anyway, as dissapointed as I may be, I don't want to divert this thread any further so will leave this one here.

Looks great Josep. I thiink you have totally captured the look, although on a personal level I think the holster straps are a little too long.

Mathias the fact you had to ask proves my point.

Josep if you need split rivets let me know and I have some I can send you. ;)

Looks great Josep. I thiink you have totally captured the look, although on a personal level I think the holster straps are a little too long.

Mathias the fact you had to ask proves my point.

Josep if you need split rivets let me know and I have some I can send you. ;)

I'm asking a lot of questions. Rivets being one of them. And as I said before, there's really no reason to allow anything else when they are easy to get, cheap and and accurate.

As such an advocate of accuracy as you and your garrison are, I'm more than a little surprised by your resistance.

Edited by Locitus

Way to go Josep. Way to stick with it. I cannot wait to see that approval! :jc_doublethumbup:

I am still so very jealous of that paint job on your bucket... :0Lighten: I need to send my buckets your way to paint...very nicely done!