Lego Club Troop 092212

boomshakra

Another fun troop - the Lego store opened a bit early for their Club members to come in & play/shop. We were happy to represent and have some fun as well. (Photo credit: Sarah Tso)

Obligatory "Let's go to work" photo:

Lego_Storefront_1_zpsbd844552.thumb.jpg.80275be13a998b973ee7244b81433b55.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Don't worry, that's not the "actual" droid you're looking for. :D

Whew! I was anticipating a force-choke by Lord Vader when I checked in at the end of my patrol...

Looks like a lot of fun and makes me want to sign my son up for our local Lego Club!

The kiddos did have a blast - our presence was just icing on the cake. There was one little girl dressed up like Princess Leia...our photographer didn't post it up to FB so I don't have it to post here...oh, and we had one of the 3 of us in front of the Victoria's Secret store, peering in through the windows :D

Looks like you had a fun troop.

Nice looking TK but my hat has to be doffed to the proto Fett.

Thanks for the compliment - it's funny that the rest of my Squad TEASES me about being a Centurion :)

Barricade's Fett is very impressive & detailed. There is a small greeble on the cheek of his helmet that he had to search high & low for...and he still hasn't found the exact Star Wars beach towel for his cape...