Boots I found, what do you think?

Okay, so I know TK BOOTS are the absolute best bet to go with. (Edit, besides scoring a pair of originals!)

However, I've been sourcing out my resources and looking around for alternatives, make a nice little boot project for myself.

What do you guys think of these? I was out running errands, with no intention of buying or looking for something to add to my TK build, and I found these.

They have a pretty similar overall shape, only thing I noticed was the "U" shaped elastic region was slightly bigger than canon boots and the sole was slightly thinner. I think they are preeeetttttyy close though! Just wanted some opinions before I went forth with getting them up to par.

Cheers,

Julian

(and yes, as seen in picture two I do have an endless supply of board games

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Compared to original boots there's lots of small errors, but he's not claiming them to be accurate. TKboots are good, but not super accurate either. For trooping, and even EIB+Centurion I don't see a problem with using these boots since there is no super accurate alternative on the market aside from finding a pair of the original boots. But that's not expected from anyone.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Yes indeed Mathias, thanks!

If anyone was wondering, here they are, found them online:

--------

Super cheap alternative, and yes they are women's, so sizing was a little weird. I'm an 8.5 and got a women's 10.

Whatever it takes when it comes to TK building!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Yup, I was just saying it in the spirit of uber-accuracy but they are a great find. Just make sure that the ankle part is high enough to tuck into the shins which it looks like it is.