Throwing my "Bucket" into the ring for DL

RogueTrooper

Greetings Fellow Troopers,

I am officially announcing my candidacy for the FISD Detachment Leader.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I have worked hard to add and pay forward to this site and its members. I truly care about this forum and all of its members. I feel that we are not just a website, but I believe that we are all brothers and sisters.

Currently I am the Executive Officer (XO) and have taken on the DL duties during Mason's unfortunate absence for the past several months.

There are task that have been started that the staff and I want to see through to the end. I also want to insure that the whitearmor.net continues to grow in the direction that will benefit all.

At this time, I am asking for your backing and support for me as the FISD Detachment Leader.

I thank you all for making this the greatest Detachment in the Galaxy......

With Unquestioned Loyalty,

Tom Gardner

TK5940 - RogueTrooper

Executive Officer

Link to the FISD DL nominations: http://www.501st.com...0ab0893da234b8b

Just asking, self nomination for DL is allowed? Not like command staff elections that have to be nominated, seconded, and accepted? A Robert's rules does not require a second unless the group does. Not that I can vote, or see the board :)

Edited by Femtrooper Julie

Just asking, self nomination for DL is allowed? Not like command staff elections that have to be nominated, seconded, and accepted? A Robert's rules does not require a second unless the group does. Not that I can vote, or see the board :)

Jimmy is correct. Self nominations are not allowed.

With an emergency election, some of the protocol is a little different than the regular yearly nominations/elections.

BTW: Thank you Jimmy for fielding this question.

Could someone like superrush my TK ID delivery so I can participate in some exciting democracy?! :D

Hey Nicky, I know your GML, (Lisa) said she approved you (like time ago). I know the wheels can turn slow sometime with this process ( depending on the number of applications) Have you checked with your GML Lisa? :duim:

Hello, everyone - just adding to the announcement. It's right in the middle of Q&A time. Get to know your candidates and make an informed decision. It's as important to vote INFORMED as it is to vote at all!

In a few days we'll be voting... don't think this election is going to work itself out. We have two apparently different perspectives and you want to vote for the FISD experience and community that YOU want it to be.