TK-3483 Requesting ESB Promo EIB Status[256][FX]

While the FX can be modded to look a whole lot better than it does out of the box, I don't think there's anything that can be done to make it look good enough for centurion. Everything is off, and no amount of modding can be done to change that.

But the fact that it CAN be made EIB - and that anyone who gets one of these unwittingly or from a former trooper can put the elbow grease necessary to get it to at least this high standard, that says SOMETHING. :D

GOOD JOB, JIMMY!

While the FX can be modded to look a whole lot better than it does out of the box, I don't think there's anything that can be done to make it look good enough for centurion. Everything is off, and no amount of modding can be done to change that.

That statement seems somewhat overreaching, unless you'd say the same for AM kits. The oversized O-II, the symmetrical forearms, the sculpt of the pecs, nothing is quite 'so'.

Perhaps the requirement to push for would be 'TM or screen-derived kits only'?

But the fact that it CAN be made EIB - and that anyone who gets one of these unwittingly or from a former trooper can put the elbow grease necessary to get it to at least this high standard, that says SOMETHING. :D

GOOD JOB, JIMMY!

Cheers!

I saddens me to see people disheartened because they think their kit is bad, just because it isn't TM or RS quality straight out of the box.

And it goes to show that the old FX holdouts really don't have an excuse anymore!

That statement seems somewhat overreaching, unless you'd say the same for AM kits. The oversized O-II, the symmetrical forearms, the sculpt of the pecs, nothing is quite 'so'.

Perhaps the requirement to push for would be 'TM or screen-derived kits only'?

I kind of am. Vote me ruler of the galaxy and I'll show you! :)

For centurion the Willrow Wood detachment will taste the ice cream made from the costume, if it doesn't taste cloudy - it's a no go.

To contribute a bit to this thread:

Congratz!..So skinny. :)

I don't know how much work involved in looking less skinny once it's fitted and done but I followed the Ladies panel and it was said that you can either make the armor fit you, or you can make your body fit the armor. Not that you would have to eat triple cheeseburgers but add padding to the costume. In your case it's probably too late for resizing the diameter of the limbs but boosting the size of the trunk and shoulder length would make the helmet look less big on you.

It's something to consider if you sometimes get a hold of a new prettier kit to start over with ;)

Edited by Nicky